• tehtimeisnow - December 16, 2012 4:04 p.m.

ipohne 5 is hands down the most best hanheld gameing systam of all time its so good that its compeltely taken over and sony and nitedno cant compete with it so there systams r now faleures
  • talleyXIV - December 16, 2012 8:40 p.m.

Hehe.
  • christian-shaffer - December 17, 2012 8:03 a.m.

That's a good point, but how are you gonna play your favorite Call of Duty games on the Iphone?
  • eric648 - December 16, 2012 3:32 p.m.

Oh you guys have got to play the Neo Geo Pocket Color. Not a huge library, but certainly a great one. Faselei, The Last Blade, Card Fighters Clash, and Match of the Millennium are some of the best games on the system.
  • Fuzunga - December 16, 2012 3:26 p.m.

Gameboy Advance. Which model? The SP or the Micro. I can't decide.
  • J-Fid - December 16, 2012 3:17 p.m.

COBALT GBA SP REPRESENT!!! I always chose the most purple Nintendo console since my first Nintendo product (GBC) was Grape. My GBA and GCN are both Indigo and the GBA SP is Cobalt. The DS ended this trend by not releasing a purple console, which bothered me. My favorite handheld? Probably the DSi.
  • Relayer71 - December 16, 2012 2:50 p.m.

For me it's a tie between the GBA SP and the DS Lite. Both systems had an amazing amount of quality software including incredible RPGs and numerous Zelda and Castlevania releases. Actually, nix that. The fact that the original DS Lite is backward compatible with the GBA makes it THE greatest console ever.
  • cm93 - December 16, 2012 2:49 p.m.

hmmm well I didn't own any handhelds until my first DS lite but the one i've used the most and had the most fun with has definitely been DSi :) but 3DS is getting closer :P
  • Edias - December 16, 2012 2:34 p.m.

The basic 'Game Boy' is probably the handheld that I spent the most time with, but currently Vita is my favorite.
  • DragonLord23 - December 16, 2012 2:29 p.m.

I love the ds and 3ds, but does the Wii U Tablet coutnt?
  • Tronto13 - December 16, 2012 1:22 p.m.

Either the color or the advance but I cannae choose between them :)