• afroninjakatana - July 21, 2009 3:38 p.m.

that macgyver construction pack would be awesome. but that lost and regretful sucks zombie babies
  • Cyberninja - July 14, 2009 4:45 p.m.

all great ideas ss
  • MOOMAN - July 13, 2009 10:29 p.m.

I AM CABOOSE AND I HATE BABIES!!!!!!!! (ROFL RED VS BLUE REFERENCE!!!!!!!!) ANYWAY SOUNDS FUN I HAVE RECENTLY ATTEMPTED THE PILLOWFIGHT HARBOR WITH MY SISTERS BUT THEY PWN BY ATTACKING IN MY SLEEP! ( THEY ARE LOCKPICKS, JUST WHAT SILENTY HILL WOULD NEED IF WE CARED!) NO HALO DLC? WHATEVER BUT MACGUYVER GETS DLC AND CHUCK NORRIS DOESN'T? LOOK OUT HE'S COMIN FOR U NOW! MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • skyline19 - July 12, 2009 11:34 a.m.

Yes the Big Daddy Sumo! But a big FUCK YOU to the god damn NFS: Shit ad!
  • Forsakenday - July 11, 2009 11:55 p.m.

I love the McGyver construction kit. It made me rofl.
  • Ravenbom - July 10, 2009 5:01 p.m.

Eric, I like the pillow fight idea. Afterwards the Locust and Cog can braid each other's hair and talk about boys while listening to the Jonas Brothers.
  • n00b - July 10, 2009 midnight

i think that fall out 3 and mcgiver would be awsome
  • MacGyver1138 - July 9, 2009 6:14 p.m.

I'm a big fan of at least one of these. How can I get in touch with Bethesda?
  • Geoffish - July 9, 2009 2:47 p.m.

These ideas are good, but they put me off my serius, small addons to some games I had in mind. Like in Fallout 3 adding a switch in every major settlement (megaton, Rivit City, the underworld, Big Town, TenPenny tower and especialy the Ranger HQ which has so many defences just begging to be used and so on) that makes a huge army of Super Mutants or Enclave or Ghouls or Raiders attack the town/settlemnt. All you have to do is survive the attack. It might also require making the town's inhabitants imortal untill the invaders are defeated. Its just something that I realy wanted after seeing the ranger HQ's defences.
  • moonwalk_mafia - July 9, 2009 2:43 p.m.

Funny article but to be honest I was hoping for real DLC ideas instead of jokes....
  • TheWebSwinger - July 9, 2009 8:52 a.m.

How...in the hell is Paul Ryan so funny. Good stuff, man. Hilarious article, but Joe McNeilly's are the only ones I'd wanna play.
  • nutella - July 9, 2009 8:22 a.m.

i still aint paying for dlc's, they better be free GR, if they were real
  • lovinmyps3 - July 9, 2009 4:04 a.m.

Haha, with the L4D DLC we could finally take our anger out on all those god damned baby games!!!
  • Silvermech - July 9, 2009 12:58 a.m.

I vote yes, for the clown. And the MAcGyver pack will lead to the very earth being restored with nothing but a wet nap, somw cotton, and sand.
  • Yeager1122 - July 9, 2009 12:44 a.m.

I would actually want the portal one
  • JC182 - July 8, 2009 10:03 p.m.

The big daddy sumo wrestling is a good idea
  • The_Lurcher - July 8, 2009 8:12 p.m.

sorry for the double post but when I said gloves for the big daddy i meant clubs... However if you made the Big daddy a very upper class english stereotype you could make a 'Big daddy duel' which would start with a big daddy slapping another with a glove... Or maybe not.
  • The_Lurcher - July 8, 2009 8:08 p.m.

And que baby sound effect. Big daddy sumo for the absolute win although you would have to give them hands and not powerdrills or gloves otherwise they would never be able to scatter salt as is the sumo 'tradition.' however i cant see the GTA thing working unless you get to kill the grieving mother/sibling/freind that you've just explained death to so to seal that spectacualy ironic DLC idea.
  • yoreAtowel - July 8, 2009 4:01 p.m.

ZOMBIE BABIES!!!!!! QUICK TO NEVERLAND RANCH!!!
  • DarthSackboy - July 8, 2009 2:34 p.m.

Gamesradar DLC: Probably the best DLC in the world.