• GR_LucasSullivan - October 3, 2013 4:27 p.m.

Donkey Kong 64, and no I am NOT just referring to the DK Rap.
  • Vonter - October 3, 2013 5:03 p.m.

Yeah, it's when games gave soul to every level and character. I like the Mad Jack theme even though it has the over the top laugh.
  • Vonter - October 3, 2013 4:23 p.m.

Jet Force Gemini; I'm hearing it right now and even if not all is gold, there are very good tracks that give a sense of emotion, wonder and awe.
  • Michformer - October 3, 2013 4:15 p.m.

Both Darksiders II and TimeSplitters had amazing soundtrack.
  • BladedFalcon - October 3, 2013 4:10 p.m.

Mine has to be Odin's Sphere soundtrack. You could argue that the game in general is underrated, but whereas the game itself has some undeniable flaws and annoyances, I think the soundtrack was simply fantastic, majestic and excellent in every turn. Whether it is the ethereal, magical sounding main theme, the whimsical backdrop music of the shops, the desolation and sadness of the music that permeates the streets of Titania, the up tempo and adrenaline pumping of the battle themes, and the impending danger evoked by the boss themes. Every single track in the soundtrack is unique, lovingly crafted, and executed beautifully by a full fledged orchestra. I never get tired of listening to the majority of this game's soundtrack. And it's one of the few game soundtracks that are in permanent rotation in my playlists for a reason. And I definitely feel like people do not nearly talk about it nearly as much as they should.
  • Vonter - October 3, 2013 5:08 p.m.

Share that list.
  • BladedFalcon - October 3, 2013 5:42 p.m.

Dammit, I messed up and my reply ended up being posted at the start of the page, my apologies >>; And well, since it's a very long reply (sorry! ^^;) And for some reason, if I copy and paste it eats all the spacing, you might wanna check my post there, and hopefully you'll find something to like (: