• RootbeerTapper - December 19, 2013 1:02 a.m.

Still not finished Shenmue on DC :( But over the last 12 months, Borderlands 2, Lollipop Chainsaw, Catherine, NI no Kuni and Saints Row 4. I suspect Forza 4 will go the same way once the really decent next gen games arrive in 2014.
  • Divine Paladin - December 19, 2013 4:09 a.m.

Still haven't finished Shenmue? It's okay, neither has Sega.
  • RootbeerTapper - December 19, 2013 4:12 a.m.

LOL
  • mafyooz - December 19, 2013 12:52 a.m.

I think the only one I've bought this year that I haven't finished is Metro: Last Light, but I have PS+ and the Instant Games are creating a bit of a bottleneck. I'm also making a big push to finish Demon Souls and Dark Souls now that my daughter is a bit older. Pro-tip: When you have a very young child that is in the crawling/early walking stage and will be into everything they shouldn't be if you so much as blink, it is not a good time to be buying games you can't pause and where you can die very quickly!!
  • MeanwhileGuy - December 19, 2013 12:34 a.m.

For me this list needs to be called "Games You Wanted to Buy this Year but Couldn't Afford and Now Saving for Next-Gen Means You Can't Buy Them Used". Anyway, my list goes: Dishonored, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, The Wolf Among Us, LEGO Marvel, Assassin's Creed IV, Battlefield 4, Saint Row 4, Beyond: Two Souls, Batman Arkham Origins, Metro Last Light, Ni No Kuni, Splinter Cell Blacklist, The Stanley Parable and probably many more. Also, games I've downloaded through PS Plus and haven't finished yet: Catherine, XCOM Enemy Uknown, Kingdoms of Amalur, NFS Most Wanted, Mafia II, Payday, Jak & Daxter HD Collection, Dragon's Dogma, Giana Sisters, GRID 2 and Guacamelee!
  • Tranquilbez34 - December 18, 2013 11:49 p.m.

Bioshock Infinite, Far Cry 3
  • Zeos - December 18, 2013 11:47 p.m.

Far Cry 3, The Walking Dead, Borderlands 2.
  • Gamer729 - December 18, 2013 11:03 p.m.

First post here. Damn I have a lot of games to play. Far Cry 3, Sly 2 and 3, Ratchet HD Collection, Rayman Legends( almost done though) , GTA 5 (doubt I'll ever play it again though. Found it boring). This is all i remember off the top of my head. Playing through AC4 now so doubt any of these games will be played this year at least. I need to pick up The Last of Us and Bioshock too. So much to play, SO less time.
  • DragonLord23 - December 18, 2013 10:35 p.m.

Dead Space 3
  • manofsteel61313 - December 18, 2013 10:06 p.m.

Tomb Raider
  • StrayGator - December 18, 2013 10:03 p.m.

Ni No Kuni, Shadow Warrior, Deus Ex HR DC, Antichamber, Walking Dead S1, Uncharted 2/3, Quantum Conundrum, To the Moon, Eternal Sonata, Brothers, and Ico/SotC I already accepted leaving Aquaria, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, Just Cause 2, Sleeping Doge, Outland and every Ratchet/GOW until retirement.
  • winner2 - December 18, 2013 9:39 p.m.

Metro last light. I feel like it deserves to be finished, it's that good.
  • universaltofu - December 18, 2013 10:23 p.m.

• Child Of Death - December 18, 2013 9:28 p.m.

One more I forgot, Xcom the Bureau
  • Child Of Death - December 18, 2013 9:27 p.m.

Oh boy. Here we go (Takes deep breath) Mark of the Ninja, Sleeping Dogs, Silent Hill Downpour, Zone of the Enders HD collection, Ascend Hand of Kul, BattleBlock Theather, Dark Souls, Resogun, BloodRayne Betrayal, Amnesia the Dark Descent, Devil May Cry 2 and 3 HD, Psychonauts, Odin Sphere, Kingdom of Amular, Dragon Dogmas Dark Arisen, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, Soul Sacrifice, and Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag. That is just my 2013 backlog. I havent counted games that I purchased long ago and havent beaten yet.
  • Spartan_91 - December 18, 2013 9:19 p.m.

honestly none really. although i did restart FF7 again as my ps3 with my completed data died. if only i could find my old ps1 memory cards.....
  • universaltofu - December 18, 2013 9:12 p.m.

Injustice - haven't done any story mode stuff. Grid 2 - only got a few hours in, have a lot left to do. Saints Row IV - just started it a few days ago, about 40% through, will do most of it soon. Rayman Legends - post game stuff, I 1000/1000 the last rayman game, so I intend to get all the lums and whatnot. Batman origins - borrowed from a friend, only a few hours in. X-com enemy within - beat enemy unknown last year, but technically only just started this one. StarCraft 2 - picked it up along with the heart of the swarm expansion over black Friday, haven't even started yet Anomaly 2 - did the first mission. Total war rome 2 - ditto Final fantasy realm reborn - haven't allotted myself time on this one, but I've been meaning to dive in, only sunk in a few hours or so, left off at level 12 I think. Luigi's mansion dark moon - beat the first boss, love it so far, probably going to play this in tandem with saints row for the week. Shin megami iv - still reeling from the kick in the balls difficulty, only four hours in or so, need to set aside time to plan this one out and grind a bunch. Then there's some more like rayman which I've beaten but have some post game stuff left, and some others I can revisit for upped difficulties or all the achievements, or in the case of animal crossing, it's never over. Everything else I have I beat though, I try to be thorough while also allowing myself to play whatever I feel like playing, so I don't just buy games just to have them, but I also don't force myself to finish something when I feel like just playing through mega man 2 or something.
  • BaraChat - December 18, 2013 9:03 p.m.

I have at least games I bought this year that I haven't even started yet, for some reason... Lumines for the PSVita ; Dark Souls, ZoTE HD Collection and Katamari Forever. I also have countless PS+ freebies I haven't even tried yet, but since I haven't paid for them, I don't mind as much.
  • ABACADA6494 - December 18, 2013 8:49 p.m.

GTA V, Ni No Kuni, GTA 4, Mirror's Edge, To the Moon, Dead Space, Dead Space 3, some other indie games
  • sepirothpk - December 18, 2013 8:31 p.m.

Pretty much every game I've gotten this year besides Persona 4 Arena and To the Moon. A short list: Persona 3, Persona 4 Golden, Gravity Rush, Skyrim, Last of Us, Bioshock Infinite, Professor Layton and Pandora's Box, Fez, Walking Dead, Castle Crashes... A broken thumb and last year at uni will do that to you. I think I've finished like 3 games this year; P4A, To the Moon and Little Busters!. And P4A took me half a year and Little Busters! 1 1/2 years+
  • J-Fid - December 18, 2013 7:34 p.m.

Well, I downloaded Mega Man 2 in September, and got through most of it not long after. I couldn't get past the Heat Man stage, and I eventually stopped playing. Really bothers me, since I REALLY want to play Dr. Wily's Castle, but I can't get there.
  • justin-dudebro - December 18, 2013 8:15 p.m.

Use the RED weapons 1&2 the rocket hovercraft is very helpful and the helicopter platforms help get over some of the block pattern platforming walls as well. It's 10x easier with the RED WEAPONS. Good luck bro!