• marionator - December 19, 2013 10:44 a.m.

Both Mario 3ds RPG's. They were great, i just have a small attention span.
  • bang1221 - December 19, 2013 10:34 a.m.

Let's see...GTA V is almost done, I started playing KOA Reckoning and got distracted by NHL 14 and GTA V, and I just need to man up and play Dark Souls. There's also a few older games and steam games i have to get to. Video games have also kind of taken a back burner to School (yay finals!) and reading (which is a list i keep adding to).
  • angelusdlion - December 19, 2013 10:05 a.m.

Pretty much all of them.
  • G3R - December 19, 2013 9:30 a.m.

I never leave a game unfinished. In 2013 I bought Hitman, I Am alive, Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed 3, The last of us, GTA V and I'm currently playing Path of exile, but I don't think I'll beat that one this year
  • Pruman - December 19, 2013 7:29 a.m.

Let's see...if we limit it to games that came out this year, then Dead Space 3, Gears of War: Judgment, Metal Gear Rising, God of War: Ascension, Pandora's Tower, A Link Between Worlds (although I just started it today), and M&L Dream Team. If you go back further, that list gets a lot bigger. If you include Steam games, it's kind of embarrassing. I need to go cold turkey next year until I get caught up...
  • angelusdlion - December 19, 2013 10:05 a.m.

150 steam games and counting.. I have beaten like 3. Curse you bundlestars and humble bundle! *fist shakes*
  • Manguy17 - December 19, 2013 6:33 a.m.

Quite a few this year (mainly older stuff fro steam sales) Probably the worst was KOA Reckoning. Put in 45 hours, which I enjoyed but then I realized I was only about 20% through the main story because I had been doing 100% of everything up to that point. Apparently the game only takes about 30hours if you are pretty direct about it. I still enjoyed it, but I doubt I will go back now my xbox disc tray is jammed and takes 15 minutes and multiple punches to open.
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - December 19, 2013 6:09 a.m.

from this year i would say shin megami tensei 4, from 5 years ago eternal sonata, i play it every year but never finish it
  • ENastY229 - December 19, 2013 5:52 a.m.

Majora's Mask on Wii's Virtual Console, but I am on the last temple. Got to love the nostalgia, but GTA V and Batman Arkham Origins kept beckoning.
  • CitizenWolfie - December 19, 2013 5:46 a.m.

Far Cry 3 - loved it but I take so long messing around in the trees and attacking outposts that I forgot to bother with the story. In the meantime Bioshock came out and took over. Pretty much every free PS+ game I've downloaded. I tend to get them in between big game releases but since they're free I don't worry about finishing them as much. Fire Emblem, Luigi's Mansion 2, Donkey Kong Returns 3DS - had them all for my birthday but with The Last of Us coming out a month later and starting new jobs/looking for work I've only done a little bit on each. Wind Waker HD - although I had it on GC and am probably two thirds of the way through in a "do EVERYTHING" playthrough. The Last Express - downloaded it on my phone after hearing about it, got a substantial amount of the way through and then had no chance to sit down and finish it. As such, I've forgotten where I am in the story.
  • Rand401 - December 19, 2013 5:42 a.m.

I still have games from 3 or 4 years ago I haven't finished. lol
  • pl4y4h - December 19, 2013 5:29 a.m.

Batman arkham city, because it was on steam sale and i'm not the biggest bat fan. I'll play it eventually but it was really the low price that inticed me
  • rxb - December 19, 2013 4:59 a.m.

I bought Binary Domain on 360 and Fez and Xcom on steam. Haven't started any of them yet. Sadface.
  • rainn'sgaydar - December 19, 2013 4:34 a.m.

[Insert any 3DS game not named Pokemon here]
  • stefan-larsson - December 19, 2013 3:24 a.m.

For me it was GTA V I just started going rampage after about 80% and I just totally forgot about the questline. Going to have to finish this up after Xmas
  • SolidEye - December 19, 2013 3:18 a.m.

About to finish GTA V, but I've yet to start, let alone finish Batman Arkham Origins and Blackgate, Assassins Creed 4
  • TheMariner - December 19, 2013 2:46 a.m.

Where do I start? In no particular order: Valkyria Chronicles, Tales of Graces F, Metal Gear Solid: Legacy Collection, Shadow of the Colossus HD, Dragon's Dogma (which I really should trade in for Dark Arisen), Zone of the Enders HD, Pokemon Y, Rune Factory 4, Heart of the Swarm, Total War: Rome II, Batman: Arkham City, and Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward. Not to mention the myriad of games from Steam sales. But I think the two that I most regret not yet finishing would have to be Persona 4: Golden and Shin Megami Tensei IV.
  • Qaizher - December 19, 2013 1:52 a.m.

Dead Space 1, 2 & 3 cuz I have a thing for being a coward when playing horror games but yet I keep on buying them
  • RootbeerTapper - December 19, 2013 1:02 a.m.

Still not finished Shenmue on DC :( But over the last 12 months, Borderlands 2, Lollipop Chainsaw, Catherine, NI no Kuni and Saints Row 4. I suspect Forza 4 will go the same way once the really decent next gen games arrive in 2014.
  • Divine Paladin - December 19, 2013 4:09 a.m.

Still haven't finished Shenmue? It's okay, neither has Sega.