We Recommend

• zombi3grim - September 30, 2012 9:37 p.m.

Borderlands 2 and....yeah Borderlands 2.
  • Evanesco - September 30, 2012 12:58 a.m.

Guild Wars 2 and Red Dead Redemption
  • talleyXIV - September 29, 2012 5:01 p.m.

Borderlands 2!
  • Child Of Death - September 29, 2012 2 p.m.

Transformers Fall of Cybertron and Borderlands 2 will have my attention all week!
  • GoldenEagle1476 - September 29, 2012 9:23 a.m.

Leauge of Legends, The Walking Dead Episode 3, and maybe some Mass Effect 3 multiplayer.
  • PoisonWar - September 29, 2012 8:09 a.m.

Replaying the original Deus Ex!
  • crazor89 - September 29, 2012 6:29 a.m.

Still loving F1 2012 and I plan on dropping back into Skyrim once more, can't go more than a couple of weeks without cleaving some heads with a large axe and setting the remains aflame...We all have our weaknesses :)
  • AgeingFPS - September 29, 2012 5:23 a.m.

Me, I'm going to rack up a few more points in Hitman Absolution Sniper Challenge in readiness for the game itself to pop through my letter box in November ....... can't wait!
  • KnowYourPokemon - September 29, 2012 4:35 a.m.

Mists of Pandaria and Dead or Alive 5 for me.
  • VoodooDoll - September 29, 2012 3:45 a.m.

I have the flu so I'm parked comfortably in bed with all of my consoles laying within arms length :) HEHEHE! i've got Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City in the ole xbox (infinite F.Aid sprays and active camo... I don't care how textbook terrible this game is. I love it, something fierce), Harvest Moon: A Tale of Two Towns in my DS and Diablo 3 intermittently between the two. Did I mention I get distracted easily?
  • dangomushi - September 29, 2012 2:07 a.m.

Lost Planet 2. I got my wisdom teeth out today and I wanted something dumb and fun I could blast around in while lying around on Vicodin. Now, I did intend to get Vanquish, but it was sold out so I bought LP2. So far I enjoy it!
  • Corsair89 - September 29, 2012 1:14 a.m.

Dead or Alive 5 all weekend long.
  • samsneeze - September 29, 2012 2:51 p.m.

Dude, so much Dead or Alive 5.
  • ZuzuPachulia - September 28, 2012 11:21 p.m.

Heck, there's a Smash Bros/Pokemon tourney at the local game store. Probably gonna do that.
  • Meleedragon27 - September 28, 2012 10:14 p.m.

Well, all the Resident Evil articles on the site have gotten me a little nostalgic, so I've downloaded the HD version of Resident Evil 4 and I'll be playing that most of the weekend. On a side note, maybe it's because I'm playing on an XBox 360 controller, but the controls for RE4 have aged terribly. Not enough to dissuade me from playing it, but still...
  • Mattel9 - September 28, 2012 8:21 p.m.

Hopefully continuing with Xenoblade if I have the time. Oh, and Pokemon Black and White 2 is almost out? Dang, I completely forgot. Or I don't care, which is a bit surprising.
  • Dadyo238 - September 28, 2012 8:20 p.m.

Just finished Spec Ops(went for the sad ending, why the hell did I do that?) And now I'm gonna get my ass in gear and finish Sleeping Dogs.
  • SentientSquidMachine - September 28, 2012 8:08 p.m.

FIFA 13!
  • samsneeze - September 28, 2012 7:04 p.m.

Dead or Alive 5. So much Dead or Alive 5
  • Moondoggie1157 - September 28, 2012 6:46 p.m.

Dead Space and FFXIII-2. Yea, my weekend is definitely full. I love having those days where there is really nothing too important to do...