• ImmaChicken - September 23, 2012 7:09 p.m.

I spent the weekend with Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Fallout 3 and splinter cell conviction.
  • bash street kid - September 23, 2012 2:10 p.m.

In Hawaii this weekend but that doesn't mean i'm not squeezing in a bit of gaming. i'm packing a DS Lite and rocking Rhythm Heaven (masterpiecel) and Chrono Trigger when I get a chance. Happy days.
  • lazer59882 - September 23, 2012 11:45 a.m.

after hearing the baldurs gate enhanced edition will also be available on Mac, I immediately went back and re-installed shadows of amn, and I'm in the process of having my mind re-blown, almost exactly 10 years after it was blown the first time I played that game: it's really an unbelievable game, unbelievably epic in scope, there's something like 20 possible party characters, each better written that the major characters in most any other game. I don't know what I'll do as the big games of the holiday season start coming out...I'm pretty sure I'll be in Athkatla for the next few months
  • NoMoreNiceGuy - September 22, 2012 10:55 p.m.

Im going to playthrough Bioshock for the first time, get some achievements and snuggle with my newley adopted cat (Mr. Meowington the third) i found him cold and wet on my garden furniture, so i took him in and now he is always sleeping in my bed.
  • GR HollanderCooper - September 23, 2012 11:10 a.m.

THATS MY XBOX LIVE AVATAR
  • winner2 - September 22, 2012 11:28 a.m.

Going to be doing some studying since I don't have a console or any games here at college. Game related though, I will be continuously watching vids of Dishonored and AC3, as well as waiting impatiently for them. Also, SUPER PISSED that my little brothers are playing Borderlands 2 right now and I havn't played anything but Dragonvale since mid august.
  • avantguardian - September 22, 2012 4:53 p.m.

that's a sad story...
  • GR_SophiaTong - September 23, 2012 10:52 a.m.

Yeah dragonvale! I'm trying to get the equinox dragon.
  • patbateman17 - September 22, 2012 10:48 a.m.

Damnit, I'm sitting in the office on a Saturday afternoon applying to law school when I just want to get started on Borderlands 2 :) Ah well, priorities priorities.
  • GoldenEagle1476 - September 22, 2012 10:24 a.m.

Jumping back into Battlefield 3, probably gonna be playing some League of Legends too.
  • BladedFalcon - September 22, 2012 9:46 a.m.

I am full into Sleeping Dogs now, and most likely will remain as such for the entirety of the weekend. Pretty fun game so far... But kinda like the first Assasin's creed, you can see that the core game has pretty good ideas, but they aren't fully fleshed out, like the minigames, I can see those being actually pretty damn good with a bit more effort thrown at them. But unlike Assasin's Creed, the level and progression design isn't as rotten that make the game a chore to play, and really, breaking a dude's knee or crushing them with a fan never gets friggin' old.
  • Clovin64 - September 22, 2012 5:18 a.m.

My flat currently doesnt have a console compatable internet connection, so I havent bothered picking up Borderlands 2. I'm playing through Dark Cider 2 very slowly indeed, and I occasionally dip back into Skyrim every now and again. No, I'm not bored of it yet.
  • patbateman17 - September 22, 2012 10:47 a.m.

Sounds apple-y :)
  • Clovin64 - September 22, 2012 11:16 a.m.

Yeah, its like Darksiders 2 but made from apples.
  • patbateman17 - September 22, 2012 11:50 a.m.

That sounds amazing, I'm in! How far in are you? I had to take a stop at about 17 hours, it started to get super repetitive...but I'm sure I'll dive back in, it's still a lot of fun and I actually like the combat even though I HATE GoW style combat...but I'm focusing on Arcane (magic) so that might be why. Also, thanks for having a sense of humor :)
  • Clovin64 - September 22, 2012 3:40 p.m.

I'm only about 5 hours in, and even though the game hits all the right buttons (cool graphics, great gameplay etc) I still don't feel like I'm loving it. :( Maybe I'll like it more further on...
  • joerevs300 - September 22, 2012 5:07 a.m.

Well...Borderlands 2. Of course. Was plugging along and got my first Legendary weapon at Level 9 (An assault rifle. That shoots rockets. That have a secondary explosion 1-2 secs after the initial round. And it looks like something NASCAR came up with, being all checkered flagged and all.) I've also got some games in the queue...going to try and get into Batman: Arkham Asylum again. I have Rayman Origins and Blood Drive that I'm going to try.
  • PolarBearsInHeat - September 22, 2012 4:24 a.m.

Played 15 and a half hours of borderlands two yesterday. I'll be reasonable and try not to clock in any more than 25 over the next two days
  • crazor89 - September 22, 2012 3:25 a.m.

Just bought F1 2012 so I'll be playing that all weekend.