• NadaNuff - February 7, 2009 12:05 p.m.

Yeah, Crono dies halfway through Chrono Trigger, but he's brought back though a time-travel switcheroo, thus making his death moot. Listing this as a spoiler is like saying Aslan dies halfway through The Chronicles of Narnia. Crono comes back, and pretty quickly, too.
  • ArrestedDeveloper - February 7, 2009 10:46 a.m.

In Max Payne 2 Mona only dies in your arms if you play easy or normal, on hard she lives.
  • Mustacio - February 7, 2009 6:19 a.m.

To writer of article: For the Call Of Juarez spoiler: you spelled it "Dieing" instead of "Dying". Just a little heads up :D
  • thochaos - February 7, 2009 6:13 a.m.

I wouldn't call about half of these spoilers but some I wish I hadn't seen =/
  • Sycomycole - February 7, 2009 5:30 a.m.

Yes!!!!!! the ending to all endings!!!!!!
  • pjbuhl - February 7, 2009 2:13 a.m.

wow 2 carmines die..........they really suck don't they
  • Red - February 7, 2009 12:25 a.m.

Thanks for "ruining" the ending to Force Unleashed for me. That game was so horrible I quit about halfway through and got my money back.
  • TastyCakesMcgee - February 6, 2009 11:55 p.m.

F'n A. I read these too fast and saw the FFIV one. I just bought that yesterday. Bloody hell; completely my falt for clicking on the artical that says "This article definitely contains spoilers."
  • jack_bonneham - February 6, 2009 11:24 p.m.

I don't even care about the game spoilers. I was going to watch fight club tonight!
  • AyJay - February 6, 2009 11:09 p.m.

chrono dies!!!!!!! golbez is ur bro!!!!!!! ZOMG! recaptcha: substited Bixby
  • FierceDeity - February 6, 2009 10:41 p.m.

goddammit i knew i shouldnt have looked at this article and 78. The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening The whole thing’s a dream. WTF seriously??? surely they wouldnt do the mario 2 cop out ending again?! and fuck! gta 4 ending is ruined :(
  • vexx919 - February 6, 2009 10:27 p.m.

god damnit i thought u were talking about the original prince of persia
  • GoldenMe - February 6, 2009 9:45 p.m.

No reason to play SotC anymore, hurr hurr hurr. I seriously need to finish that game. =P Great Artical GR.
  • BeLuckyTreacle - February 6, 2009 8:50 p.m.

Hang on, Harman was not in control but another of Emir Parkreiners split personalities and it was he who had killed the killer 7 before the events in the game and Garcian was Emir persona after he killed himself. I was so confused by the end of that game!
  • RandyChimp - February 6, 2009 8:29 p.m.

ffs, i read the Far Cry 2 ending before i realised what it was, i read too fast. Im nowhere near finishing that game, but its my own fault for looking on here. Good article guys.
  • jamminontha1n2 - February 6, 2009 7:58 p.m.

I had a shirt that said "My family died of dyssentary" at one point. Then, I lost it. Now I'm sad
  • chrisat928 - February 6, 2009 7:20 p.m.

Ok, something weird is going on. This is the sixth time, this week, someone has told me Uncle Paulie kills your girldfriend in The Darkness.
  • Thequestion 121 - February 6, 2009 6:51 p.m.

Thanks guys.
  • Jacob816 - February 6, 2009 5:37 p.m.

You guys are evil assholes and I love you for it.
  • dionnysus - February 6, 2009 5:36 p.m.

wow, i must have played games too long 'cuz i knew about 75 of these