• Bitchslapthehomeless - August 25, 2010 4:14 a.m.

God, I'd love a Warcraft IV. I agree with most of this. I like the heroes, but I would like a LITTLE less dependency on them. I didn't like that if your hero went down, your army was pretty much useless. Overall, (I know I speak blasphemy) I like WC3 more than SC2.
  • Onepersonwithnoopinion - August 25, 2010 12:40 a.m.

Why can't they just make a new IP?
  • Fiirestorm21 - August 24, 2010 11:32 p.m.

Definitely raise some good points, none I have any problems with off the top. I dearly hope they release it on down the line. I love WoW, but I don't want Warcraft to become all MMO.
  • Genericide - August 24, 2010 11:31 p.m.

I'm not good enough to play hardcore at any rts, let alone a blizzard one where even the lowest noob could rip me to pieces; so I can't comment on complaints about the main game like these. However, the custom maps in Warcraft 3 kept me playing until just a year or two ago. DotA is the obvious one, having formed several other stand-alone games based off of that single mod. But there were ridiculous amounts of other games in W3, from tower defenses to maze games to murder mysteries to sims-esque life games and on and on and on. As long as this is continues in Warcraft 4 I would play it for years on end all over again.
  • TizzleSniper - August 24, 2010 10:58 p.m.

i love the Warden for the nightelves (i hate the demon hunter) the decent AoE ability, the very good (IMO) shadow strike (slows, poison, and good initial dmg), and Blink, OMG blink was so much fun bouncing around the enemies base casting Fan of Knives weakening the enemy, then blinking back to my base to recharge on moon wells. to bad i never really got into W3. just because of how everything worked (the econ penalties are BS). the heros were fun and all, but to me it just distracted from what an RTS should be. R.I.P Pylo.
  • sniperscope - August 24, 2010 9:58 p.m.

I totally agree with absolutely everything you're saying. And I need a Warcraft IV.
  • nightasasin - August 24, 2010 9:43 p.m.

I dont feel that all the heroes are are completely unbalanced. I get what your saying though.