Topics

trailer

• Child Of Death - January 2, 2013 2:13 p.m.

OMG.... that was just terrible. This game is going to fail.
  • somerandomchap - January 2, 2013 1:55 p.m.

Looks like call of zombies, bloody hell i just want a good zombie survival game, ZombiU was great but it awakened an unstoppable hunger in me, i just need to devour zombie survivals and there is nothing.
  • tomasfr89 - January 2, 2013 1:54 p.m.

I want to believe this is pre-pre-alpha footage. Then again, I still remember X-men Destiny (I know, different developers, but it could end up the same way).
  • BladedFalcon - January 2, 2013 1:35 p.m.

...Wow, being an FPS from activision. I expected it to be generic looking, but I DIDN'T expect it to also look ugly, bland, empty and straight up boring. Yeah, i never had high hopes for this to begin with, but this pretty much erases it from me mind from now on.
  • obviouslyadouche - January 2, 2013 3:16 p.m.

The sad fact is it will probably sell like hotcakes too.
  • BladedFalcon - January 2, 2013 4:37 p.m.

I am clinging on the hope that the lack of shiny graphics and explosions will turn even the bro-heads down to play this piece of turd.
  • ThatGamerDude - January 2, 2013 1:05 p.m.

Anyone else get a Dead Island feel from this game? I might be the only one...
  • BladedFalcon - January 2, 2013 1:36 p.m.

Dead island actually looks much better and busier than this...
  • Bloodstorm - January 2, 2013 1 p.m.

Looks fine enough. Hope the game focuses more on purely surviving than a linear story. Also, the music in the trailer is straight out of the show, so not sure what your talking about.
  • ventanger - January 2, 2013 12:43 p.m.

C'mon guys, that music is from the show. It's by Bear McCreary, guy who did Battlestar Galactica's music... and music for The Angry Video Game Nerd (yeah really!).