• HamsterGutz - October 5, 2011 5:30 a.m.

I think I'm going to reinstall Mountains on my computer.
  • db1331 - October 5, 2011 6:40 a.m.

The first Mountains is much better than Mountains 2 was, and most likely will be better than Mountains 3.
  • keltar93 - October 5, 2011 8:11 a.m.

I agree. Mountains 2 had a lot of crazy and cool places to climb, but they just slapped them together without reason. You can't just throw Kilimanjaro next to Ayers Rock and Mount Rushmore.
  • Mooshon - October 5, 2011 5:29 a.m.

Great article Matt (and girls). There's a business model in here somewhere. Like that dudley moore film, 'crazy people'. I say lease the girls out to an ad agency tout suite. They're never too young to bring in an income!
  • db1331 - October 5, 2011 5:27 a.m.

Bayonetta and BioShock are spot on.
  • Denrok - October 5, 2011 5:26 a.m.

Lol, I love it when Cundy tortures his kids for an article. It always turns out hilarious.
  • Elfangor01 - October 5, 2011 5:42 a.m.

This has happened before?!
  • Matt Cundy - October 5, 2011 5:57 a.m.

I do occasionally exploit the kids for the benefit of GamesRadar. The first picture with the number 6 entry in this article is a good example: http://www.gamesradar.com/the-top-7-worst-things-you-can-do-to-a-gamer/
  • rabidpotatochip - October 5, 2011 6:37 a.m.

The rest of the time you just torture them for fun eh? ;) It seems to be some kind of fatherly biological imperative to make the kids yell "mom, he's doing something weird again".
  • jackthemenace - October 5, 2011 6:40 a.m.

Cundy, this is why I love you. When (if) I have children, GAMESRADAR will be my parenting book.
  • Valcrist - October 5, 2011 7:18 a.m.

Seriously, its articles that this that make me check gamesradar at work and risk getting caught. Im personally impressed at the L.A. Noire and Vanquish names. Also, you should write a guide on parenting, I`d buy that ASAP