• Gob - August 13, 2011 1:19 a.m.

Let go of your faith. There will never be a Half-Life 2: Episode 3, Half-Life 3, or any other substantial project related to Half-Life (Portal is related, but they're probably done with that as well). I think they're just tired of everyone asking. You will never again look through the eyes of Dr. Freeman. Accept it.
  • ThatFanInThePeacoat - August 13, 2011 12:52 a.m.

Beta you say? Perhaps I can get some benefits for participating in the beta on Steam... or at least a hat I'll never wear in TF2.
  • Bloodstorm - August 13, 2011 12:50 a.m.

ARG!!!!!! Valve, we want Half-Life 3. I am loosing so much faith in Valve.
  • spencertucksen - August 13, 2011 12:47 a.m.

Never played Half-Life but seriously....why aren't they making the third? Is it just that it's become a running joke and they don't want to screw it up? Anyway, I'm excited for this, definitely.
  • Baron164 - August 13, 2011 12:36 a.m.

Still no Half-Life 3 :-( As long as this doesn't turn out to be another CS:Zero I'll be happy :-) Was hoping they'd get Half Life 3 with the new Source engine out first and then do a new CS in the new engine.
  • sirdilznik - August 13, 2011 12:32 a.m.

Yay! It's... ... not... Half-Life 3. *sigh*
  • LIAMthescot - August 13, 2011 12:26 a.m.

@Tazerbri Did you konw Left 4 dead started as a mod for Counter-Strike?
  • Manguy17 - August 13, 2011 12:15 a.m.

Anyone notice the tag POO on the guys shoulder?
  • Tazerbri - August 13, 2011 12:10 a.m.

Hard to believe that this was once a mod, or something like that.
  • LitJackson - August 13, 2011 12:09 a.m.

Awesome. Cant wait. And no im not going to beg for HL3....yet
  • CommandantOreo - August 13, 2011 12:08 a.m.

Counter Strike never appealed to me. Not the type of FPS I go for. But since it's coming out for XBLA, I have a rough assumption how the game would be. I thought this was going to be a full game.