Topics

Sony

• fetalspray - February 21, 2011 4:19 p.m.

@SlyFoxC I disagree I own both a ps3 and a 360 so Im allowed to say that Id have my 360 over my ps3 any day of the week and personally think its the better console however its just down to personal preference. Anyways this looks awesome I cant wait for it to come out however they never heard of backdraft?
  • Jasman - February 21, 2011 4:15 p.m.

That subtitle still seems quite ominous to me. Is Drake going to be deceived or is Drake going to be doing the deceiving? I'd love to see Naughty Dog screw with series conventions and showcase the conniving, ruthless side of everyone’s favourite action hero.
  • Gungalei - February 21, 2011 4:08 p.m.

I hate his face.
  • SlyFoxC - February 21, 2011 3:57 p.m.

@chriszewski im glad to see someone say that they are going to have to get a ps3. I myself was a hardcore 360 junkie! HARDCORE! and when i came to the dark side (ps3) i saw how much better it was right away and havent looked back! but Uncharted 3 is going to be the "Bees-Nees" and the PS3 line up this year is going to be killer! already had LBP2,then Killzone3, Uncharted3, Twisted-Fin-Metal(that should be the real name),not to mention all the remakes they are doing and all the other games i really dont want to sit and type out...what im trying to say is...not to sound like a fan boy...but sony will come out on top after this year! i wouldnt be suprised if more 360 fan boys go and pick up a ps3 sometime this year...360 really doesnt have anything to look forward to this year...so all and all....you better get a ps3!
  • SlyFoxC - February 21, 2011 3:50 p.m.

this game is going to be great!! i wish i had a time machine! @MrGeppetto i thought you would like to know this....the code that i had to type in before i could post was "organs" lol and then some onther stupid word...but it made me laugh
  • chriszewski - February 21, 2011 3:50 p.m.

I guess its finally time to break down and buy a PS3. Probably shouldn't have waited this long since i still have many games to finish on the 360.
  • MrGeppetto - February 21, 2011 3:33 p.m.

With all these great games coming out this year, I may have to start selling some of my organs... Anyone want a kidney?