• MidianGTX - October 24, 2011 5:17 p.m.

Space Station Silicon Valley and Body Harvest were excellent, why don't more people know about them? I guess the N64 is partly to blame, but screw console wars, just follow game reviews and buy as much hardware as you can afford.
  • Zepaw - October 22, 2011 12:43 a.m.

GTA3 was definitely the game that got me into non-Nintendo console games. Pokemon and Mario was about all that was on my radar before then.
  • UnrealCanine - October 20, 2011 6:28 a.m.

GTAIII allowed extensive modding. Valve allows extensive modding on Steam GTA + Steam = ................oh
  • D0CCON - October 19, 2011 5:08 p.m.

Open world games are more often than not my favorite types of games out there, so I'll be forever in debt to this game. Thanks a million Rockstar.
  • H2A2I00 - October 19, 2011 10:39 a.m.

Im proud to say that I have a copy of Body Harvest for my N64 and that game was incredible.
  • AuthorityFigure - October 19, 2011 3:38 a.m.

This list is also a list of some of the complaints I have of the game.
  • psycho ninja 4 - October 19, 2011 12:55 a.m.

I could never seem to find a working copy of this game. But when i was able to find a disc that worked (for a while at least) were absolutely awesome.
  • Larinah - October 18, 2011 7:10 p.m.

I was probably one of the few people that actually played Body Harvest back on the N64... It really was a great game. I loved how you could actually blow up houses, back when destructibility was nowhere to be found.
  • Yeager1122 - October 18, 2011 3:27 p.m.

Now i wonder what GTA 5 will bring to the table.
  • Deathblow92 - October 18, 2011 1:25 p.m.

Jokes on you GR, I missed nothing, I've actually played Body Harvest, and I rather liked it.
  • StrayGator - October 18, 2011 12:47 p.m.

1993 DOOM Mods are huge.
  • Sjoeki - October 18, 2011 10:11 a.m.

Chatterbox, that was the reason I bought GTA III, pure awesomness.
  • rob619 - October 18, 2011 8:53 a.m.

If this contributed in the release of Just Cause 2, then hey men! Just Cause rocks...
  • sternparez - October 18, 2011 5:13 a.m.

HD Collection, now! (I had Body Harvest)
  • KidKatana - October 18, 2011 4:08 a.m.

Space Station Silicon Valley! If ever there was a game that deserved a sequel to expand on its ideas and improve its mechanics...go on Rockstar, get a sequel on - make it an XBLA/PSN download so you don't lose quite so much money when nobody buys it.
  • inkyspot - October 18, 2011 3:27 a.m.

The game that changed my life and interest in Video games. Most of the games in my collection are open world. Seriously, it all started for me with GTA 3. Waiting for GTA 5, in the meantime I will endure the pain with the upcoming Saints Row The Third.
  • NanoElite666 - October 17, 2011 9:54 p.m.

I remember Body Harvest! Had an N64-owning friend way back when who had the game, so I played it a few times.
  • MsSmith - October 17, 2011 8:27 p.m.

I actually went back and played this a few months ago ago. It might look like complete ballocks graphically now, but it's still a genuinely fun game to play even to this day. :)
  • BrittonPeele - October 17, 2011 8:05 p.m.

Now I just want to play Body Harvest and Space Station Silicon Valley.