Topics

Top 7

• DarkTone - December 12, 2011 3:38 p.m.

Really? I thought Ghost Trick would have taken Number one.
  • Unoriginal - December 12, 2011 4:10 p.m.

Thought so to, I think it is better than a lot of this years big budget AAA titles, even better than some GOTY candidates.
  • LordAngus1992 - December 12, 2011 3:36 p.m.

Serious Sam 3 was so overlooked it wasn't even on the overlooked list...
  • talleyXIV - December 12, 2011 4:31 p.m.

It is because that game didn't get very good reviews.
  • Net_Bastard - December 12, 2011 5:16 p.m.

The PC gaming-exclusive sites gave it very good reviews.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - December 12, 2011 3:34 p.m.

Getting Assault Horizon for Christmas.
  • Cyberninja - December 12, 2011 3:29 p.m.

Disgaea 4 should be on list because it is the best game of 2011 hands down
  • rags18 - December 12, 2011 3:21 p.m.

Ghost trick may have been my favorite game of the year, even beating out games like portal 2 and Sky rim/wardsword
  • TheCanadianTimmay! - December 12, 2011 3:21 p.m.

Whew. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who loved Yakuza, Shadows, Ace Combat, and Ghost Trick! Ace Combat especially, trying to play the older games after Assault Horizon is next to impossible.
  • Tymiegie - December 12, 2011 3:19 p.m.

I love El Shaddai and I'm about to finish it as soon as I'm done typing this comment. I also picked up Outland; it's pretty great. I would like a good reason to use my DS again, so I guess I need to figure out if I buy Ghost Trick or Rayman: Origins next. Think I will end up going with the story-intensive one first. Loved the list.
  • StoneDreadnaught - December 12, 2011 3:18 p.m.

Nothing got by me, by the looks of this list. I bought every single title in this Top 7 ^^;
  • shawksta - December 12, 2011 3:11 p.m.

Awesome list, all these underknown games were awesome especially Shadows of the damned, Ghost Trick and Rayman Origins. Its great to see Ubisoft give us back Rayman after all those damn rabbits, in original form too. Ghost trick's story was %100 awesome, and it may not have sold like the big names but atleast it wont hide in the shadows, being made by Ace attorney creator shu takumi has it popular, heck Phoenix Wright got a color scheme for Sissle and Lyne in UMVC3 and Sissle got nice artwork on heroes and Heralds. A sequel would be awesome but its hard to decide if Sissle should be bothered again or to give us a new protagonist.
  • CaptCOMMANDO - December 12, 2011 3:10 p.m.

I played Shadows of the Damned, loved it. I'm gonna pick up Rayman and possibly download Outland. They loot super fun.
  • StrayGator - December 12, 2011 3:09 p.m.

What about To The Moon? (too soon?)
  • fatdog12300 - December 12, 2011 3:08 p.m.

Ghost Trick was spectaculacular. Stoopid people not buying it.
  • EnigmaSpirit - December 12, 2011 3:05 p.m.

I could have sworn that Ghost Trick was released last year. Huh...
  • rags18 - December 12, 2011 3:15 p.m.

I thought the same thing but it was released in early january, the 11th i belive.
  • shawksta - December 12, 2011 4:49 p.m.

June 2010 in Japan, January 2011 in US.
  • Sjoeki - December 12, 2011 3:03 p.m.

I thought Child of Eden would make the list.
  • kor2disturbed - December 12, 2011 3:02 p.m.

I own both Shadows of the Damned and Rayman Origins! I'm a good person! Never played any of the others though.
  • oneshotfinch - December 12, 2011 3:01 p.m.

Huh, this reminds me that you guys did a video Top 7 on the same subject last year. Did that format get too much negative feedback or was it just too time consuming?