Topics

Top 7

• ObliqueZombie - August 26, 2013 12:41 p.m.

Chivalry is one game where falling is a constant on some maps. My god is that the funniest thing in the world when it happens.
  • shawksta - August 26, 2013 11:57 a.m.

Great list For a second there I thought losing to Pinwheel in Dark Souls would be a choice but these entries are situation specific. I still remember back in E3 2009, Cammy, I think was it, died at the first enemy during the demo for New Super Mario bros Wii
  • Rub3z - August 29, 2013 11:15 p.m.

Getting killed for the first time by a mimic is a horrifying and disheartening experience, and from then on not bothering to attack every unopened chest you see before you open it is foolhardy. Getting killed by a mimic isn't entirely shameful, though. It's kind of something that's bound to happen to every Dark Souls player, then when it happens, it doesn't happen to them again unless they're just downright stupid. Also, I actually was once killed by Pinwheel because... and this is quite shameful... I underestimated him. I thought, "Pah, this guy is so damn easy, I've killed him like 10 times before in 30 seconds each time. And now on this character I've got this huge friggin' greatsword, there's no way this pathetic..." then BAM. In the midst of my careless, repeated wailing on him, I allowed him and a few of his duplicates to charge up his magic blast attack or whatever, killing me. I bowed my head deeply in shame once the "YOU DIED" came onscreen.
  • shawksta - August 29, 2013 11:40 p.m.

Of course being cocky isnt healthy XD
  • Eightboll812 - August 26, 2013 11:37 a.m.

Ummmm, Henry getting beat by Glass Joe on a Radar plays......... LOL
  • winner2 - August 26, 2013 11:22 a.m.

The rpg situation is infuriating. I fucking hate that shit.
  • Sjoeki - August 26, 2013 11:11 a.m.

I remember dropping a grenade at my own feet and hoping that it wouldn't kill me as it was my grenade and therefore wouldn't hurt me, I was wrong.
  • GOD - August 26, 2013 11:45 p.m.

Similarly, trying to pop out from behind a corner to throw a grenade, only for the grenade to bounce off the edge of the wall and land in your face as the enemy you were about to mock gets to watch as you murder yourself...... ....you feel the shame because you know. You know they're watching. Laughing. At you.
  • TanookiMan - August 26, 2013 10:56 a.m.

Every time I used to play Super Mario Bros with my friend, he would die at that first goomba. I would always remind him that "A" jumps, not B, but it never helped. I thought it was hilarious. He was much less amused.
  • Scoob - August 27, 2013 12:36 a.m.

Was he a Sega Master System player? In the Alex Kidd games the 1 button was jump, and 2 was punch. 1 was in the same place as the NES's B button. It screwed me up hard when playing the Sega at my cousin's.
  • TanookiMan - August 27, 2013 5:54 a.m.

Actually, I had never thought about it, but he was. Good point!