Topics

Top 7

• Felixthecat - September 24, 2012 1:16 p.m.

No Adam Jensen No Captain Falcon No Duke Nukem No Kazuma Kiryu No Ryu Hayabusa No Max Payne No Ghost No Soap No Niko Bellic No Dragonborn No Bill No Louis No Coach No Meatboy No Solaire of Astora No Travis Touchdown No Harry Potter No Master Chief No Lego Batman No Chris Redfield No Aperture Science Sentry Turret No Big Daddy No Captain Viridian No Midna No Akuma No Prinny No Asura No Bomberman No Jackie Estacado No Captain Rainbow No Glados No Frank West No Spy No Scott Monroe No Wei Shen No Sazh Katzroy No Grayson Hunt No Chuck Greene No FBI Special Agent Francis York Morgan LIST CONFIRMED FOR SHIT
  • CrashmanX - September 24, 2012 2:35 p.m.

It's unfortunate 50% of these characters aren't from just this Generation of games. Note that most of them are from the previous gen. Captain Falcon, Duke Nukem, Kazmua, Ryu, Max Payne, Harry, Master Chief, Chris Redfield, Akuma, and Bomberman are all from previous generations. Also, back to /v/ with you.
  • GR HollanderCooper - September 24, 2012 2:45 p.m.

The article is specifically curren-gen games, cutting nearly every single character from your list. Also, wait, Harry Potter? Seriously?
  • Dante1924 - September 24, 2012 3:46 p.m.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he was making fun of all the people who go to the comments and say "OH, THIS LIST SUCKS BECAUSE GUY X WASN'T THERE!!!!" He just did so in a really stupid way.
  • RonnyLive19881 - September 24, 2012 4:02 p.m.

HELL YEAH Harry Potter!... although he was around during the PS1 era Lol
  • someonetgsn - September 24, 2012 6:34 p.m.

I do not agree with you. I think Fang and Lightning are more badass than Sazh. He is a great character, but I wouldn't call him a badass... not that that is a bad thing. Also, Master Chief was ommited in the intro for not being of this generation of badasses... and Aperture Science Sentry Turret? I think you list is more or less a list of memorable and likable characters than badasses. Lastly, you are missing characters from Borderlands. =) Though I give you props for including Sazh anyway, he may not be as awesome as Lightning, but he comes close. =D
  • cricket0 - September 24, 2012 1:01 p.m.

Asura from Asura's Wrath didnt even make it? The guy can grow 6 arms, what more do you want?!
  • RonnyLive19881 - September 24, 2012 12:43 p.m.

WHERE is Missile the dog? Most badass dog in gaming history and his levels of badassitude top every character listed on this sad list of boring characters... besides Bayonetta and John Lol
  • CrashmanX - September 24, 2012 2:36 p.m.

Issac Clarke, Boring. Sir, please leave.
  • RonnyLive19881 - September 24, 2012 4 p.m.

I liked him loads more when he didn't talk...
  • Bitchslapthehomeless - September 24, 2012 12:34 p.m.

Nathan Drake not on here is a real bummer.
  • Ironarm - September 24, 2012 12:24 p.m.

Just a heads up, but it's Damon Baird, not Damian. You got close though!
  • GR HollanderCooper - September 24, 2012 12:59 p.m.

Blah fixed ty.
  • Redeater - September 24, 2012 12:06 p.m.

Garrus, the biggest bad ass in the universe ......until you raise the game difficulty above normal. I beat the first two games on insane difficulty and Garrus was taken down every 4-5 minutes. I love ME but your squad AI was complete shit. They never stayed in the spot you posted them and frequently would suicide run to melee someone.
  • StrayGator - September 24, 2012 11:59 a.m.

CL4P-TP. Interplanetary Ninja Assassin.
  • Jdub9064 - September 24, 2012 11:53 a.m.

Adam Jensen from Deus EX: Human Revolution
  • ob_mason90 - September 24, 2012 11:50 a.m.

Actually,I was surprised that the article didn't have Nathan drake or kratos or alex mercer,nevertheless it's all about personnal opiniones,but those three are definitely on MY list.
  • StrayGator - September 24, 2012 12:02 p.m.

Kratos made a splash on PS2, and Mercer is quite the blank slate.
  • ob_mason90 - September 24, 2012 12:22 p.m.

I kinda realised that later but you're absoloutely right,my mistake.
  • ThePrivateer - September 24, 2012 12:14 p.m.

God of War started last generation.
  • ob_mason90 - September 24, 2012 12:29 p.m.

you're right,my bad and thanks for reminding me,it feels like only a couple of years since the first one was released so I actually forgot about that while commenting,wow days do fly by.