Topics

Top 7

• 510BrotherPanda - November 28, 2011 7:24 p.m.

ARGH!!! I made the Darkwing Duck/ Arkham City suggestion back in February-March, but all the other GR members I told about it laughed me off and said, "Why don't you go make that game then?"
  • FemJesse - November 28, 2011 9:17 p.m.

Well why aren't you making it, cause i would totally play it...
  • padawanguru - November 28, 2011 7:24 p.m.

When I saw 'Chew', I read 'Shoe' and became disturbed, as that would be a strange game.
  • JoeMasturbaby - November 28, 2011 7:08 p.m.

Axe Cop anyone?
  • vadorsoul - November 28, 2011 7:27 p.m.

Or Dr. Mcninja
  • Jdub9064 - November 28, 2011 7:03 p.m.

OH MY GOODNESS, I want a Darkwing Duck game right now!
  • Japanaman - November 28, 2011 6:58 p.m.

Not my taste in comic book games. I'd much rather see: Deadpool (Viewtiful Joe like game with Comix Zone influence) Walking Dead (3rd person survival horror game) Darkhawk (3rd person action game like Spider-Man The Movie 2) Gunsmith Cats (Similar to Cy Girls and Oni) She-Hulk (Similar to Hulk games with Trial mini-games similar to Phoenix Wright) Bone (Similar to Back to the Future) Vigilante (A stealth assassin style game with beat-em up elements) Wolverine: Origins (A beat-em up game that features levels from every place Wolverine has been; Canada, Japan, World War 1, X-Men battles, etc.) X-Men: Age of Apocalypse (An X-Men Legends style game based upon the classic storyline) X-Men: Arcade Remix (A remake of the arcade game featuring HD 2D graphics featuring, Jubilee, X-23, Rogue, Beast, Sabretooth, and Gambit, along with new enemies.)
  • GR HollanderCooper - November 28, 2011 7:01 p.m.

Good list, but some of these already exist. The Bone game by Telltale is almost exactly like the Back to the Future games, and they're also working on a Walking Dead game.
  • ProfessorChief - November 28, 2011 6:44 p.m.

Great Top 7 Coop! All of these sound like good ideas for games. Comic properties need to be used better than they are right now.
  • Boomer1992 - November 28, 2011 6:31 p.m.

I wish they would make a great The Walking Dead game.
  • bigwill1221 - November 28, 2011 6:20 p.m.

That marvel idea... see the poppy thor art? amazing idea
  • GR HollanderCooper - November 28, 2011 6:33 p.m.

I KNOW! That art is awesome.
  • MrSuitMan - November 28, 2011 6:18 p.m.

That Marvel idea is FUCKING GENIUS. Also, thanks for introducing me to these wierd new comics. Definitely gonna check out
  • NightCrawler_358 - November 28, 2011 6:01 p.m.

I like these suggestions! I'd also love a good Superman game, but I don't think that is possible for anyone to make. I don't think many people would buy games based off of comic books that weren't glaringly mainstream, too bad, these would be great!
  • SunnyvaleTrash - November 28, 2011 5:39 p.m.

If nothing else, I hope this article gets more people to read Chew. Good job, Coop! And you've been great on Talkradar too.
  • SunniDee - November 28, 2011 5:33 p.m.

Great one Coop, my personal favorite (as of now) person who writes on gr.
  • Yellow Devil - November 28, 2011 5:30 p.m.

I would also add "Apocalypse Meow" as a possible game idea, in a squad based, Gears of War style game. In Vietnam.
  • cracker33 - November 28, 2011 5:21 p.m.

Would there be DLC for Launchpad?
  • MIster-Woot - November 28, 2011 5:21 p.m.

Lobo. the Main Man needs his own game!
  • aang1050 - November 28, 2011 5:20 p.m.

Why not Johnny "The Homicidal Maniac"? Or "The Griff"?