• Bullseye91 - April 30, 2012 3:04 p.m.

How about Conker 2, Banjo-Threeie or Killer Instinct 3?
  • Shazamin - April 30, 2012 2:09 p.m.

How about the original demo shown off for Ghost Recon: Future Soilder? It was awesome, then they came back a year later to show us what the game is actually gonna be like. The original showing of the game had A LOT of people excited though, me included, and it was sad to see how much they really had to change it just to make the game work.
  • Shazamin - April 30, 2012 2:13 p.m.

Man, I completely forgot about the Grinder for the Wii. that game looked really cool. Like Left 4 Dead but with everything from your nightmares. It's a damn shame that they never ended up making that happen, I probably wouldn't have sold my Wii if they had actually released it.
  • GR HollanderCooper - April 30, 2012 2:25 p.m.

They tried to turn it into a top-down shooter and I was SOSAD.
  • Pwnz0r3d - April 30, 2012 2:09 p.m.

They will make a Battlefront 3. At the very least, a hi-def rerelease of Battlefront 2 with Battlefront maps thrown in there for the new consoles. (Rhen Var Harbor as the Empire on Live/PSN? ASASKLJDGHFLKRJHEG) Seriously, those games were amazing. Battlefront 2 even had a decent story thrown in there which chronicled a clone's life from Geonosis all the way to Hoth. Hopefully there's at least a Battlefront mod for Battlefield 3; that's the closest we'll get for a while.
  • Larinah - April 30, 2012 1:59 p.m.

Hey I have one you didn't mention. Too Human... you know, the actually good Too Human, the one that didn't ruin my childhood by being so terrible I wanted to throw my controller out the window. I was very psyched for that game, but lo and behold they... *ahem* changed directions and now we have a pile of shit branded with that name. Just saying.
  • makatak7 - April 30, 2012 1:51 p.m.

Gotham by Gaslight! *Sobbing* Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Why must it have been canceled!
  • J-Fid - April 30, 2012 1:49 p.m.

I was going to comment on how the games on this list must have really sucked, but I couldn't think of a way to make my comment funny. So, I canceled that idea...
  • ObliqueZombie - April 30, 2012 9:04 p.m.

BA-DUM, TSS.
  • Darkhawk - April 30, 2012 1:46 p.m.

Not quite the same, but I would like to repeat: WHY WON'T NA GET FATAL FRAME IV?
  • FeastingHorn - April 30, 2012 1:36 p.m.

When I went to Blizzcon 2010 I was walking to a game tester who tested Starcraft: Ghost while waiting in line to get in. According to him the game a amazing multiplayer but the story was constantly being changed and Blizzard couldn't decide on what to with it, so it was cancelled.
  • Salazans - April 30, 2012 1:28 p.m.

No, Battlefront 3 never happened because of goddamn EA. The shitstain of gaming since 1982. And yes Gamesradar, I still can't believe you even tried to support your Mass effect 3 scores.
  • gyury - April 30, 2012 1:26 p.m.

Lord of the Rings: The White Council sounded like a promising RPG, Tiberium is another that could have been good, Halo:Chronicles might have been interesting, too. Kameo 2 was promising, shame Microsoft cancelled it.
  • ObliqueZombie - April 30, 2012 12:59 p.m.

I fear with the cancellation of Mega Man Legends 3 and (possibly, most likely) Battlefront III, I may never have that clenching hole in my stomach filled. Looks like I'll have to be all sad, again, until I forget about it--again. Also: I really, really, REALLY want to see a sequel/prequel/successor to the Republic Commando series. I have that installed on my computer to this day, and the music, character, story, and for the most part gameplay were all rock solid. That cliff hanger was the biggest upset of my gaming life, mostly knowing it'll probably never be settled.
  • FOZ - April 30, 2012 1:41 p.m.

A successor to one of the most unique and polished Star Wars games ever? As if that would happen. Sev is forever lost to the void.
  • lemur - April 30, 2012 2:14 p.m.

I wonder why Republic command had such a huge cliffhanger. The game is definitely ready for a squeal but instead we get star wars: kinect.
  • FOZ - April 30, 2012 5:51 p.m.

Because the game came out before Episode III, and they couldn't spoil the Battle of Kashyyyk. Which, in the movie, was 20 seconds of cg wookies and clones, then a minute of Yoda lamenting how horrible war is. That's pretty much it. Sev got screwed over to hype up a movie everyone who bought the game was going to see anyway.
  • Jeff the Fridge - April 30, 2012 12:43 p.m.

man, i remember seeing that first trailer for PotC: Armada of the Dead and thinking "It's gonna be like Wind Waker mixed with Fable. That sounds like the HYPPEST SHIT!!!!" saw it canceled a few months later and felt sought of sad, wishing for a game in the same vein to come along
  • Imgema - April 30, 2012 12:41 p.m.

The so called "Resident Evil 3.5", before it became the RE4 game we all know. 3.5 looked better and scarier.
  • FirLocke - April 30, 2012 12:30 p.m.

I think the reason so few people got involved with MML3, or at least part of the reason is because it was on the 3DS. Why would people get involved in making a game they can't play? Personally, I want another X game rather than legends.