• The_Boz - April 30, 2012 5:10 p.m.

I forgot about that Pirates game, I was so looking forward to that after reading a preview of the game. Shame it has been scrapped. One of the games I have been disappointed in it's cancellation was Escape from Colditz on the C64. It was previewed in issue 7 of Commodore Format and actually looked a very tidy game.
  • talleyXIV - April 30, 2012 5 p.m.

The real I Am Alive?
  • Slider64 - April 30, 2012 4:46 p.m.

I wanted to buy and play Megaman Legends 3, I didn't want to help create it. They could have released the Prototype Version, I told 4 friends I would pay for their copies of that game as well as mine since I love the Megaman Legends series. I would have bought more than one copy of the retail release just to support that game, and it got cancelled on my birthday. Still upset and annoyed that I couldn't even purchase the prototype version or support a kickstarter account.
  • tehtimeisnow - April 30, 2012 4:26 p.m.

im happy capcon canecelled mega man cuz those ganes r stuped games for littel kids and now we can just play the real ganes by them like residant evil and steet fighter but if u want a real systam that dosent ever cancell games go get a iphone
  • WTeen8 - April 30, 2012 4:52 p.m.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Good One, you really had us going there for a second. getting an iPhone for real games, ha....WAIT YOU'RE BEING SERIOUS?!
  • ObliqueZombie - April 30, 2012 4:58 p.m.

HAHAHAHA! I laffed.
  • CombatWombat101 - April 30, 2012 5:12 p.m.

Man, what a lazy trolling attempt.
  • ObliqueZombie - April 30, 2012 9:03 p.m.

2/10, would not laugh/get mad at.
  • Peguin - April 30, 2012 4:22 p.m.

Dungeon keeper 3!!!!!
  • Trooper59 - April 30, 2012 4:19 p.m.

tiberium looked like a solid game until EA cancelled it, I liked the whole idea of one gun which can be turned into different variations
  • TheGuy0526 - April 30, 2012 5:12 p.m.

Yeah, I was pretty excited about that one. I'd stick that at number 3, and Battlefront 3 should be moved up to number 1.
  • Esser72 - April 30, 2012 4:18 p.m.

The REAL Spore. before it became cartoon-y gobbledygook
  • Fuzunga - April 30, 2012 4 p.m.

Project Offset, man... I looked forward to that for years. The prospect of a first person multiplayer fantasy epic sounded so awesome. I wish somebody would make a game like that. Also, I'd throw Dark Sector in there. The original version of it looked like a fantastic sci-fi game.
  • mikeleddy83 - April 30, 2012 3:55 p.m.

I think the only one I ever desperately wanted to play was Resident Evil 1.5 with the gorilla zombies and biker suits all set under that lovely blue hue.
  • Rowdie - April 30, 2012 3:38 p.m.

BC by Lionhead studio.
  • doominatorx6 - April 30, 2012 3:32 p.m.

I don't think Battlefront 3 was cancelled. Or, not completely. The Free Radical version is dead, yes. But there are constantly rumored developers working on it. The most being... ugh, Spark Unlimited. Yeah, the "Turning Point" guys. Maybe Battlefront 3 SHOULD just stay dead.
  • tiben36 - April 30, 2012 3:13 p.m.

what about the original half life 2 (the version before the leak) we wouldnt be waiting for HL ep3 if it werent for that leak, dammit
  • calool - April 30, 2012 3:12 p.m.

the original splinter cell conviction, being a hobo never looked better!
  • Bullseye91 - April 30, 2012 3:05 p.m.

Duke Nukem: Forever, THE REAL Duke Nukem: Forever!
  • The_Boz - April 30, 2012 5:14 p.m.

I was thinking the same thing. Agree with you 100%