• gangjute8 - May 12, 2010 1:12 a.m.

Screw it. I'm selling my Wii and buying a 360. CAPTCHA: "spewed F's" Why, yes, I did spew a couple F-bombs after reading that.
  • JoeMasturbaby - May 12, 2010 1:02 a.m.

nintendo should sell their original characters.
  • Metroidhunter32 - May 12, 2010 12:56 a.m.

Well never mind. *comits suicide*
  • OneEyedGoon - May 12, 2010 12:54 a.m.

Every time, EVERY FUCKING TIME I start to think Nintendo has recovered from the batshit insanity of the last 3-4 years, they turn around and say things like this. Sigh...
  • BleedingHatMcGillicutty - May 12, 2010 12:52 a.m.

That's it... I'm killing myself.
  • Imgema - May 12, 2010 12:36 a.m.

Plus, the casual gamers will soon get tired by the same bullshit over and over again and they will probably seek entertainment elsewhere, like watching 3D movies or something trendy like that. The whole "casual industry" will crash because the quality of the games isn't improving for them (that reminds me of something) and Nintendo will have nobody to buy their games as most "real gamers" won't care for them anymore at this point.
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - May 12, 2010 12:32 a.m.

*eyeballs melt to save the brain from too much trauma*
  • slimjim441 - May 12, 2010 12:28 a.m.

Excuse my language, but, MOTHER-FUCKER!! Just when I thought things were looking up for Nintendo! They don't get it! Through 'expanding' their audience, they're only shifting it because all of their focus is on the 'casual' gamers and they are losing all the hard core fans. Ugh....
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - May 12, 2010 12:14 a.m.

would YOU abandon a market that's making you that much money?
  • Imgema - May 12, 2010 12:13 a.m.

Mr Miyamoto, you have created the best games ever in the past and you filled my childhood with lots of nice memories but, seriously now, if you are planning a Wii music sequel it might be best to perform Sepuku. It will hurt me to see you dead but, at least, you will save your dignity. Please consider it. We will remember the good times and the great games. My condolences to your family.
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - May 12, 2010 12:06 a.m.

@Metroidhunter32 I don't think you understand. The blank wasn't in his original quote... I added it for the element of surprise. He said "Wii Music."
  • DarkTone - May 12, 2010 12:05 a.m.

*shudder* this isn't even funny. Nintendo could lose the "accelemeter" war, the same war they boast starting and remain king. GO DEFEND YOUR CROWN!!!
  • Strangleme - May 12, 2010 12:01 a.m.

What the fuck is with this casual game bullshit!!!
  • Metroidhunter32 - May 11, 2010 11:58 p.m.

Miyamoto will never complitly sucumb to casual. For all you know, he could be talking about Kid Icarus. And 3rd party will still give me the hardcore I need.
  • JamesT - May 11, 2010 11:58 p.m.

I haven't stopped vomiting.
  • Cyberninja - May 11, 2010 11:50 p.m.

no please dont let this happen kthxbye
  • SeattleSound - May 11, 2010 11:49 p.m.

I just lost all my remaining respect for Nintendo.