• CatrParrot - May 27, 2010 9:09 p.m.

I'm now kicking myself for missing out on these on PS2. I've just gotten much more interested in this.
  • sdmf4ever - May 27, 2010 8:43 p.m.

My teeth are wet just thinking about this....mouth watering juiciness indeed. Can't wait to play them again (for the tenth time...seriously!) in HD. Haven't played either one since the movie "Reign on Me" came out and you know how SOTC was the game to be playing back then....hell...even Adam Sandler was obsessed with it in the movie. Bring it On Team ICO...your followers have spoken and hopefully have been heard........SERIOUSLY.....NOW!!!
  • bongzilla - May 27, 2010 8:01 p.m.

Glory HALLELUJAH
  • IveGotNewSocks - May 27, 2010 6:56 p.m.

This would be awesome I lost my copy of ico in move 2years ago and haven't been able to find another. God I love those games.
  • oufour - May 27, 2010 6:44 p.m.

i always wish i play SOTC and ico when i had a ps2. getting the last guardian for Christmas, buying this for my birthday.
  • lovinmyps3 - May 27, 2010 6:39 p.m.

I really hope so. I've been looking for Shadow for my PS2 for a while, yet no GameStop seems to have it!
  • Evil_AppleJuice - May 27, 2010 5:30 p.m.

Im so excited if they upgrade these games. Im shocked to see the regular people commenting on gamesradar that have never played them. SHAME ON YOU! I still have mine from my PS2 and even put it in my PS3 to fight a colossi every once in a while. It is worth the buy to get the PS2 versions, since you should be able to find them really cheap used.
  • Evilsafetyboy - May 27, 2010 5:25 p.m.

Please, please, please let me get what I want
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - May 27, 2010 5:18 p.m.

I want this so bad.
  • TheVoid - May 27, 2010 4:54 p.m.

And there was much rejoicing. Yaaaaayyy!!! Assuming this is true, especially since I've never played Ico. The only thing that pains me is that now I feel like I should hold off on my third playthrough of SOTC, which I was just about to start. Eh, who cares? Fourth time in HD it is!
  • ChuckB - May 27, 2010 4:38 p.m.

@guedes That is if Sony is willing to deal with 3rd Parties first.
  • DontPanic - May 27, 2010 4:25 p.m.

This would be amazing! *Now don't kill me* but I hope they tighten up the controls on Colossus a bit.
  • garnsr - May 27, 2010 4:14 p.m.

I think I'd go through Okami again if it came back HDed and trophiphied, but I'm not sure I'd do Ico and Colossus again. They're cool, but I'm not sure I'd buy them again.
  • Clovin64 - May 27, 2010 3:48 p.m.

By the way, SOTC's ending made me cry every time. Yes all 7 times. Call me a girl all you want, but SOTC rules! Bring on The Last Guardian!
  • Clovin64 - May 27, 2010 3:46 p.m.

I've completed SOTC about 7 times, but one of the biggest regrets of my life was that I never finished Ico. I got about halfway through it (I think) and now I no longer have the game. In other words, yes I would murder a real live man and his entire family for this to come out on PS3. Just let me play it as you strap me into the electric chair.
  • bluscorp - May 27, 2010 3:35 p.m.

I'd love MGS & GTA HD ;)
  • Baron164 - May 27, 2010 3:22 p.m.

I never played either ICO or SOTC. However if this does come to pass I will definitely pick it up for a chance to play SOTC.
  • spongejerk89 - May 27, 2010 3:21 p.m.

Damn, SOTC is one of my favorite games of ALL TIME! I remember when I first got an HDTV, 2 years ago, I was so excited to plug in my PS2 and see just how beautiful SOTC would look. Man, was I surprised when it looked like -BLAM!- Nowadays I know why it looks bad, but I was really surprised. It's too bad I only have a 360 now :/
  • hatebreeder - May 27, 2010 2:49 p.m.

I am a f*cking huge SOTC fan! (for proof see link: http://fav.me/d2qd7uy ) And i would help you physicaly kill a man for this to happen, like I would ready a bath full of sulphuric acid and everything. Damn all we need now is a sequel.......excellent.
  • ClusterShart - May 27, 2010 2:47 p.m.

But these are being run on an emulator with a texture pack.