• uz_mike222 - June 12, 2009 6:53 a.m.

Omg... after read that article, it made me want to destroy all my games, my computer and my xbox... though i wont do that, it made feel like doing it. But it was a funny article and Bidoof sucks giant, dinosaur huge donkey balls and cock. but the "real" pokemon games are better.
  • Xeacons - June 11, 2009 4:15 p.m.

The only thing I could think with that gimp was "OH GOD! MY EYES!"
  • crumbdunky - June 10, 2009 8:12 a.m.

My dad was a gimp. Ir's a bit unfair on Persona considering how old the game they're porting is and even last years Persona4 wasn't any kind of looker-even against other PS2 jrpgs-doesn't prevent them being just about the best games on this, or any other, planet , though, does it? recaptcha-sheaths two-thirds-is that how full the gimps sheaths are? Does he only "sheath" two-thirds of what he's got? Who knows? My dad? But he's dead!
  • somerandomchap - June 10, 2009 12:34 a.m.

HAHA that gimp can only add to this hilarity of this article. WIN!!
  • purpleshirt - June 9, 2009 7:35 p.m.

no point in buying this game, your just going to loose. fucking rofl
  • oneshotfinch - June 9, 2009 6:34 p.m.

I looked at that Watchmen screenshot and just thought "wut"? It's hard to look foward to that game after this.
  • Snarf - June 9, 2009 4:57 p.m.

I'm surprised you didn't mention the big red "69" in the Red Steel 2 picture.
  • Curtis_Stone - June 9, 2009 3:50 p.m.

Hilarious article...I definitely noticed the MGS: PW stuff during the trailer...*SIGH* The story and game play will still be sexy though!!
  • Gunslinger - June 9, 2009 3:35 p.m.

Erm... I think that Persona for PSP actually looks pretty kickass. Remember, it's a remake of a PS1 game, so you can't expect it to look as shiny as diamonds.
  • pikachu2000 - June 9, 2009 12:56 p.m.

I can't beleive these guys got away with this crap. And oh yeah, FIRST!!!