• PhantomOfKrankor - December 16, 2009 3:49 a.m.

These all look like photoshops GR creates to make fun of these kinds of games!
  • ssj4raditz - December 16, 2009 3:42 a.m.

Oh God, the monkeys got me! I laughed for a good three minutes at that. Excellent article, Mikel. A bright spot in my otherwise boring day today!
  • Corsair89 - December 16, 2009 3:40 a.m.

Wow, I can't believe it's been a year since the now legendary Party Babyz box art. I love these articles.
  • near01 - December 16, 2009 3:39 a.m.

i lolled at buck fever. funny as hell. keep up the good work sirs and ma'ams! ^__^V
  • TheCreamFilling - December 16, 2009 3:32 a.m.

Hahaha, NAMBLA Bowling, that's great.
  • gmilf71 - December 16, 2009 3:24 a.m.

Wow. Seems like a majority of them is the Petz box art. Shitty cover art to go with a shitty game. Seems appropriate enough.
  • FriendlyFire - December 16, 2009 3:14 a.m.

It's... Sonic disguised as a bunny... WITH A BEARD.
  • toastedmilk - December 16, 2009 1:53 a.m.

i love this feature and feel that it may actually justify the existence of all of that shovelware crap that clogs many stores' gaming sections; however, i am disappointed to see the dark spire on the list. the cover art fits well with the game's retro simplistic art style. also the cryptic lettering against a "gloomy" background perfectly suits the games tone. and i doubt this game would appeal to the "casual shopper" looking for the latest petz or imagine game (or mw2 for that matter). recaptcha: observer times. a subliminal commentary on the current state of the newspaper industry perhaps?
  • Amnesiac - December 16, 2009 1:18 a.m.

It's not Christmas until we see some shitty, shitty boxart. I wouldn't have it any other way.
  • Ninja-KiLLR - December 16, 2009 1:17 a.m.

"he lives in your soul now" to funny GR
  • Scotch - December 16, 2009 12:19 a.m.

AND the best part of this yearly feature (besides the comments) is the constant zoom on one box XD i fucking LOVE that
  • Scotch - December 16, 2009 12:17 a.m.

yesss i love this feature! i don't even know how you hear about most of these games, because i haven't HEARD of one fifth of them XD the water sports looks like capri sun art
  • NotBraze - December 16, 2009 12:16 a.m.

My god, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at one of your articles. The painkillers I took a little bit ago might have something to do with it but that's beside the point…
  • LizarDAZZLE - December 16, 2009 12:10 a.m.

yesssss, been waiting for this article! *reads*
  • TheWebSwinger - December 15, 2009 11:48 p.m.

I love this article every damn year. And surprise monkey butt secks just makes it that much better.
  • DeathandBlackMetal4 - December 15, 2009 11:42 p.m.

that is one sly sheep.
  • vitoruss - December 15, 2009 11:24 p.m.

The bit you wrote under "My Boyfriend" had me laughing more than a laughaholic. This article immediately sent me to Urbandictionary.com searching for 'Hanada'. The results aren't as funny as I expected, though...
  • KREATIVEassassin - December 15, 2009 11 p.m.

Yes! I was waiting to see what the "WAT." moment was going to be.
  • QWERTYCommander - December 15, 2009 10:51 p.m.

...Inability to say anything.
  • EnviromentalDog - December 15, 2009 10:51 p.m.

No matter how much I try and force him away, Pogo Bunny is still haunting me in my sleep. He keeps tormenting me with his giant apples and watermelon pieces.