• CombatCat120 - December 17, 2009 3:48 p.m.

Hilarious as usual Mr. Reparaz. *patiently waits for the Anti-Awards* ReCAPTCHA: Digress bread
  • Bobbety - December 16, 2009 11:49 p.m.

This feature is so hilarious, I was practically crying after Dr.Fizzwizzle's Animal Rescue and Russell Grant’s Astrology.
  • TheHolyHandGrenade - December 16, 2009 10:50 p.m.

just FWI there are around 21 (give or take one) nintendo games. Now if we apply common math we learned in kindergarden, (21 x 4) 84% of this years worst box art was caused by nintendo 3ird parties. On the bright side, great article Games radar!
  • ChrisAntistaSmellsLikePizza - December 16, 2009 10:44 p.m.

Ah yessss, this is why I will forever and always come back to GR. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Love the two deer pics. Thanks GR, for making the life of a half drunk college student that much more intresting.
  • Xtapolapopotamus - December 16, 2009 6:52 p.m.

Articles like this are exactly why I love GamesRadar.
  • BlackKraken - December 16, 2009 6:49 p.m.

No. 22 made me gag, that elf-girls face is so so wrong...
  • JackSkellingtonsSkin - December 16, 2009 6:09 p.m.

You forgot Mega Man this year.
  • oryandymackie - December 16, 2009 5:29 p.m.

Pogo Bunny.....Oh my God, the hands.....the terrible HANDS!
  • CreeplyTuna - December 16, 2009 5:28 p.m.

i love how its mostly Nintendo games...and also, no Borderlands(great game but still)
  • Felixthecat - December 16, 2009 4:33 p.m.

One of the best article's every single year, and this is no exception. Hilarious article. Kudos Mr. Reparaz.
  • Conman93 - December 16, 2009 4:26 p.m.

:O
  • Shagnasty - December 16, 2009 2:59 p.m.

Wow these are always the best articles on the site. Going back over the 2008 one with the rampaging dick. That game was volcanic.
  • allthegoodnameswheretaken - December 16, 2009 1:50 p.m.

I love these articles just made my day!
  • rxb - December 16, 2009 1:46 p.m.

Im more the confused about teaching e=mc^2 to 1 to 4 graders?
  • MaynardJ - December 16, 2009 10:41 a.m.

Nice article! Mots of nose-pinching here to suppress laughter, I should be working right now. The box with the bunny is a mess indeed. I think its feet are the two red dots under the torso. No legs, no arms... that makes the character more of a Rayman ripoff, with Sonic's colours. The landscape reminds me of Monkey Ball, with Sonic's palm trees.
  • bloodyshadow - December 16, 2009 7:13 a.m.

" Why is the pig made of ice cream?" I laughed for minutes. Thank yo much for this Mr. Reparaz.
  • Darkhawk - December 16, 2009 6:46 a.m.

MIA: Okami Wii for having the IGN logo on it. And here, I thought they had another perfectly good excuse for adding one more reference to Okami on GR.com
  • Cwf2008 - December 16, 2009 5:19 a.m.

Sure this may have recycled ideas but that only made it funnier. When i saw that picture of the dolphin and the dong i couldnt stop laughing for a couple minutes
  • penguinsrule3 - December 16, 2009 4:36 a.m.

Haha...DONG
  • Samael - December 16, 2009 4:02 a.m.

I would have swapped 1 and 2 but otherwise I haven't laughed this hard in months! I had to gag my mouth when I saw and read the caption for the horoscope one, so I didn't wake everybody up down the street!