We Recommend

• AntistasMetroid - April 7, 2011 1:26 p.m.

Im a few years too late but damn it all if Wikiparaz doesnt make me laugh out loud more often than i thought possible! That obvious penis hidden and the escalating zoom as i scrolled down the page... Classic!
  • thefreakysurgeon - December 16, 2010 3:04 a.m.

EEEEKK! A PENIS! IN TOUCH DETECTIVE!
  • waffledragon33 - September 12, 2010 11:43 p.m.

lol
  • BobskillzDETH13 - October 27, 2009 1:15 a.m.

Art intern: Is this stupid robot seriously the only piece of art they sent us? Art director: Well, no. They also sent us a render of a huge, throbbing penis. But putting that on the cover translates to poor sales in certain parts of the country. Art intern: So what do you want me to do with it? Art director: Just put a big lens flare on it somewhere and let's call it a day. Art intern: Are you sure? I could do, like, a stylized outline, or… Art director: You think you're too good for lens flare, you little son of a bitch? Art intern: Wha- Art director: (Punching noises) I was laughing so freakin hard i almost pissed myself
  • BobskillzDETH13 - October 27, 2009 1:12 a.m.

worse! its a p**is with a face ROFLMAO :D Kinky kitties
  • gangjute8 - September 27, 2009 7:13 a.m.

Wow. This still remains one of my favorite articles on the website. Sad thing is, that's exactly how I looked at the Orange Box until about 6 months ago.
  • Tentacles - December 4, 2008 8:40 a.m.

Hey, Etrian Odyssey is still awesome, even if the box art fails. After all, F.O.E!
  • Cogglesz - October 12, 2008 8:42 p.m.

pretty funny how all of them except the pc games are all nintendo products
  • JosephCh - September 30, 2008 9:04 p.m.

Lawl you guys crack me up.
  • Evenflow69 - September 30, 2008 1:54 a.m.

The touch detective on made me laugh so hard!!! FIRST!
  • lava_lamp - September 30, 2008 10:01 p.m.

you know that brown thing from touch detective is tapping that
  • tacolord - September 30, 2008 7:03 p.m.

omg!!!!! its a completely normal mushroom that looks like a p***s!!!! i need to get out more......
  • MacGyver1138 - September 30, 2008 6:47 p.m.

I have to stop looking at these articles at work. I just had to fake that my laughter was a cough when I saw the touch detective one!
  • sniperscope - September 30, 2008 6:34 a.m.

touch detective is hilarious! The kittens are great too
  • ArcturusMengsk - July 4, 2009 2:59 a.m.

Does that mushroom have a tooth? What the hell does a mushroom need a tooth for? It probably doesn't even talk.
  • chilarome - May 25, 2009 10:28 p.m.

wow pet catz... thats just creepy, as is the touch detective
  • Evernight - May 11, 2009 7:54 p.m.

OMG I was literally crying when I saw the touch detective thing. Perfect... no need for words... just zoom in on the offender.
  • Ezekiel17 - May 9, 2009 1:47 a.m.

"O HAI U CATCHED US SECKSING LOL." Lmao! The Catz 2 one made me laugh the most. ReCaptcha: Nrthrn highs (Lol, yeah, I know alot of people from the north west that got high)
  • Evolution - January 3, 2009 2:29 a.m.

The orange box thing is so funny.i laughed so hard!XD
  • hanky_panky - December 24, 2008 5:33 a.m.

oh gawd dat was funny touch detective was by far the best... THANKYOU GR!!! i havent laughed like dat in ages =D