• Samueltehg33k - June 12, 2009 3:40 a.m.

You forget the wii has a browser aswell, i can be cynical too :P
  • MGS4SolidSnake - June 12, 2009 3:15 a.m.

or0997 - 3 hours 50 minutes ago Yea but in this current console generation 360 is the most fun and actually makes games. Sony doesent have an ass to poop out games and the Wii only makes Mini games. Microsoft is probably the most corporate ass holes of all time, but at least they are doing someting. i dont get y people say that xbox exclusives r so much better then ps3(i have both)...xbox has halo(people like it but it really isnt that great), gears of war(good game), l4d(good)and some more that i cant think of...ps3 has killzone(good), mgs4(good), god of war(will be good), lbp(good)...they both have good sets of exclusive
  • nik41507 - June 12, 2009 2:44 a.m.

SUCH A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!! The air does NOT taste like boogers. And I have lived in LA my whole life AND HAVE NEVER BEEN REAR ENDED!!!!!! your just a bad driver. And the reason it's spread out is.............. ITS ALSO A COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!! COUNTIES ARE BIG!!!! The sky is NEVER smoggy at ALL. You took a picture of THE SINGLE MOST POLLUTED NIGHBORHOOD! And yes, we DO have the best parties. don't dis MY city. Go pick on New York
  • dweller - June 12, 2009 2:18 a.m.

Yeah the Wii does have Opera for $5, but both it and the PS3's web browser suck really bad. Flash works half the time on PS3 and doesn't work at all on the Wii. But it did motivate me to install my PC to my tv.
  • PinkLenny - June 12, 2009 12:15 a.m.

@tylerwilde motion control is not the future of gaming its the future of making money with a console
  • PinkLenny - June 12, 2009 12:14 a.m.

Why did they show the natal tech with the avatar when it clearly wasn't ready. And i totally agree about the motion tech demo for sony it was so akward I literally could not watch more then 5 minutes of it
  • SincualaS - June 11, 2009 11:30 p.m.

next E3 in vegas. that motion control crap would pique my interest if it was being demonstrated by topless showgirls
  • jmtinfinitet - June 11, 2009 11:10 p.m.

Air smells like boogers? *SNIFFS* Smells like some bomb ass chronic to me.
  • Defguru7777 - June 11, 2009 10:30 p.m.

Please, everyone, enough with the motion control bullpies. Please
  • LionheartAce - June 11, 2009 10:10 p.m.

LOL, the air tastes like boogers? Not going to L.A. anytime soon then. Yes, PS3 has web browser that could access those bullshit websites ( that I have accounts on ._. ) all along. I love my PS3...
  • Samael - June 11, 2009 9:45 p.m.

Wait...or did Tyler just link the gamevideos player?
  • Samael - June 11, 2009 9:41 p.m.

@Jacob816 Look! They got a new video player! YAY!
  • fionnoh - June 11, 2009 9:36 p.m.

screw the ps3, even the wii had an inbuilt browser.
  • sensualCentipede - June 11, 2009 9:12 p.m.

great article tyler! I used to get into facebook with my ps3 when my pc broke so take THAT microsoft!