• BusterG - July 8, 2009 5:26 a.m.

You guys are morons (the haters). The game is specifically tailored to a crowd which reasonably would enjoy the George Carlin type of humor the game has. I mean really, what kind of person is interested in a guy chainsawing people relentlessly (where in the hell does that chainsaw retract to?) in a game in which the goal is to get points off of the variety of ways you can kill people and is then offended by cursing? I found the humor to be incredibly hilarious just because of how outrageous the commentators were, and I believe the excessively f**ked up humor matchs the excessively f**ked up premise of the game. For those who haven't played the game If you are easily squeamish or offended, the game has an M rating for f**ks sakes anyways and you shouldn't pick it up. If you aren't a fan of George Carlin type humor stay away There are about 12 levels and every level has the same schematic: rack enough kills for a bloodbath event where in which you kill several people in a humorous fashion. Then, you kill even more people until you fight a boss. Although the scheme can be tired and monotonous, it was actually the hilarious commentators their outright disrespect for all things and racism (the black baron was intentionally made to be outright racist, its obvious, and as I stated earlier if you have any qualms with this you aren't the type of person the game was made for in the first place) and the upbeat gangster rap that kept me playing. I just wanted to write the rebuttal for people who liked the game, because frankly all I have been reading is comments from people who should have never played the game or even commented on it in the first place. And what the hell is up with all the security on this site?!?! lol
  • Romination - April 14, 2009 10:38 p.m.

I agree with RaidEn or however it's capitalized... they're just so extremely outrageous and over the top. just like the game! GIZZL-ZAP! (that's gasp)
  • jballboy88 - April 12, 2009 5:29 p.m.

HEY CHRIS ANTISTA!!!!!! I HAVENT GOTTEN MY ROCK BAND BASS GUITAR YET...... YOU SAID 8 TO 12 WEEKS..... AND THAT WAS IN THE END OF JANUARY...... SO, WATS THE HOLD-UP!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
  • MagicArmadillo - April 11, 2009 3:44 p.m.

What is the song for the first funniest parts Madworld video?
  • foarthelulz - April 11, 2009 11:36 a.m.

the NIMF has NO idea wahtsoever about what they're talking about. Oh we're sorry that Madworld is gory whhy don't you just go of and play the 100,000,000 casual baby and wedding designer games b4 u start saying that Nintendos losing its casual audience
  • TedDidlio - April 11, 2009 1:36 a.m.

most of this shi*t wasn't funny, but fuck anyone who doesn't think that "hobo chode" is the funniest thing they've heard in a long f*cking time.
  • ssj4raditz - April 10, 2009 4:47 a.m.

For the record, I really liked Eat Lead. Despite its flaws, the humor was pretty good, at least for me. Maybe I'm just easily entertained...
  • RaIdEn - April 10, 2009 12:52 a.m.

i think the mad world commentators are funny for the sole reason of them being completely ridiculous
  • Cwf2008 - April 9, 2009 10:32 p.m.

@Halokiller: Just like your mom
  • noobeater - April 9, 2009 8:28 p.m.

@peefree i laughed my head of at tht statement where the F**k do people get off saying that. i hate ignorance of people such asthe so called 'national institute on media and the family' try playing the nes snes n64 gameboy etc.. then you'll see what real games are also great article!
  • bioshocker - April 9, 2009 7:49 p.m.

I was really looking forward to Eat Lead it had tons of potential (and Will Arnett) and was forgetable.
  • Peefree - April 9, 2009 7:43 p.m.

Did anyone else read the linked article on MadWorld? Here's a little excerpt. "The National Institute on Media and the Family hopes that Nintendo does not lose sight of its initial audience and continues to offer quality, family-friendly games." Funny, I never knew that Nintendo's initial audience was the baby sim crowd.
  • c03n3nj0 - April 9, 2009 4:13 p.m.

Some parts in MadWorld and Eat Lead are pretty funny... Too bad the latter wasn't good though.
  • Levy - April 9, 2009 2:35 p.m.

Yeah Halo Killer, like its okay to like Halo, but you need to respect other people's gaming needs Seriously man, It's people like you (Rabid Fanboys) that give Halo and Killzone such a bad name in the gaming community and read the article, or even just the headline and put it together
  • Samael - April 9, 2009 2:19 p.m.

@Halo Yeah because that's totally what the article was saying...
  • LinkSceptile333 - April 9, 2009 2:16 p.m.

Madworld was a very good game, HaloKiller. I think you're just a fanboy.
  • Unoriginal - April 9, 2009 1:02 p.m.

That R2RR is the saddest excuse for a ending I have ever seen. The fanfare music sounds like someone in the recording studio accidentally forgot to record the first 2/3 of it.
  • ZombiePirate215 - April 9, 2009 4:44 a.m.

Gawd, that Lewis Cannon guy is an ass. I haven't even played the game and I already want to shove an ice pick through his skull. Nice article
  • Levy - April 9, 2009 4:12 a.m.

but really don't hate me..... second means nothing to me...... if it did I would have said third to.....
  • Levy - April 9, 2009 4:11 a.m.

2nd and yeah blackface........ nothing above GR just kidding love you guys!