Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• Rowd - February 19, 2009 11:52 p.m.

blitzball was easy if u used the minimap to play instead of trying to watch the fucked up camera
  • ReaperOfDarkness - February 19, 2009 7:11 a.m.

Good lord Now I'm extra glad i stopped playing Final fantasy after i saw where it was headed. I dont want lasting friendships with those douche bags either, lol.
  • thochaos - February 19, 2009 5:28 a.m.

Pazaak is awful. I am playing KotOR now (yeah real late to the party!) and it is pretty much a pointless waste of time. If it was a fun diversion it would be fine, but no, it just sucks.
  • NanoElite666 - February 18, 2009 5:13 a.m.

Blitzball actually caused me to stop playing FFX altogether when I reached that point in the game. It was just so damn boring, and put me off the rest of the game forever.
  • BeardGuy - February 18, 2009 12:03 a.m.

So I'm currently re-playing GTA San Andreas on my PS2 because my 360 has crashed for the FOURTH time... and I can't bring myself to play the in game games, haha. Also, the Fable II pub games only create frustration and broken controllers...
  • Cyhsquid77 - February 17, 2009 11:21 p.m.

how bout geometry wars? That's an example of a decent game in a good game. Not ALL minigames=evil
  • pogo - February 17, 2009 10:55 p.m.

good ones i especially agree with fable 2 pub
  • Apollomasque - February 17, 2009 10:05 p.m.

How about Super Tirkey puncher from Doom 3? It's boring and monotonous and if you play it to much, you get a weeks pay docked. Suckage. I'd include it on the list for a larf.
  • lionarthegreat - February 17, 2009 9:43 p.m.

how is the grand theft auto minigames bad i spent 4 or 5 days playing they crawled from urananus
  • noobeater - February 17, 2009 9:39 p.m.

the bottle'sjigsaw puzzle...its hard and so booooring.. i never cared bout it back in n64 but on xbox live you have to do it for the achievement...i used a guide and memory to complete it coz its pretty hard...oh and if you do it too early it means u have to start over again to collect all the notes :now theres your bad minigame
  • StayPuftGiant - February 17, 2009 9:25 p.m.

I bet some of you guys actually believed me, no but seriously it Was 3po
  • StayPuftGiant - February 17, 2009 9:25 p.m.

It was actually Darth Vader playing the game not 3po nor r2 BOOM BITCHES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
  • oryandymackie - February 17, 2009 4:30 p.m.

If there was ever a good in-game game, it's Saints Row's Zombie Uprising. Or Revival
  • Awesomeitude1523 - February 17, 2009 3:46 p.m.

OH god. So many Star Wars comments. But hilarious article, althugh Pazaak and the san andreas minigames weren't that bad Recaptcha: Thinking Something
  • Ironmaus - February 17, 2009 6:23 a.m.

Has there been a list of good games-within-games? That list is one I'd be interested in seeing. I'm sure there are some awesome mini-games out there (that might even make good full games on their own) that I've passed over because I never played the game that contained them.
  • Icehearted - February 17, 2009 5:31 a.m.

I didn't think Prey was all that bad. The Pac-Man style game was flimsy, but not awful. I am a little surprised you guys missed the worse mini-game in a bad game; that masturbation game in Leisure Suit Larry: Magnum Cum Laude. From what I recall of it the game looked and sounded like something from the days of the Atari 2600, and it was how Larry masturbated (and I think it was how he enjoyed the occasional whore). A truly awful game in a truly awful game.
  • revrock - February 17, 2009 4:25 a.m.

How about a twist? "good game inside of a bad game" for the only home version of an arcade perfect Donkey Kong being found inside DK64? reCaptcha- citizen voicing
  • TimShank - February 17, 2009 4:15 a.m.

I'm surprised there was nothing from FFVII in there. Most of the minigames in that were pretty fail.
  • raidramon0 - February 17, 2009 3:29 a.m.

I thought the would've had rollgoal from Zelda: Twilight Princess on the list. That one was so frustrating.
  • Reaver1892 - February 17, 2009 3 a.m.

thats C3PO not R2D2 and speaking of R2D2 how do you get the Bret2d2 ringtone?