Topics

Top 7

• gatornation1254 - August 26, 2009 9:02 p.m.

It seems like every game I see is made with the Unreal Engine 3.
  • secretsearcher - August 26, 2009 7:18 p.m.

Oh, and @ SAMBA I love customizing too :D
  • SAMBA - August 26, 2009 6:21 p.m.

I'd agree with all of that but I think you should add an 8th one, customization. I love customizing my guy into what I want him to look like
  • AntistasTallywacker - August 26, 2009 4:24 p.m.

assassins creed ftw XD
  • Angelmaker14 - August 26, 2009 4:46 a.m.

This article seems less fair than GR's usual, and is taking more of an overly judgemental point. I couldn't agree more with the Talking point though...
  • AnonymouZ - August 26, 2009 4:12 a.m.

oh, em, GEE. you dissing on MAG before it's even out? how dare YOU!... then again, i'm praising it before it's even out, so we're both asses.
  • infern0 - August 26, 2009 2:36 a.m.

should have included modern warfare 2 in sequels aswell
  • civver - August 25, 2009 11:20 p.m.

I have issues with #5 and 3. I doubt a high percentage of the games out there use #5. And what is so wrong with number 3? I doubt there are a lot of games that play it straight with the genre delineations. And a game's genre doesn't specify whether it is good or bad anyway. I'd even argue that using just one genre may be lazier.
  • Donnagen - August 25, 2009 8:37 p.m.

GAMESRADAR FUCKING ROCKS! Sorry just in a good mood. Am i the only one who reads these and wonders how good the T-Dar chat about the top 7 will be. Im like bet that Brett will have something to say or tey will come up with another name for chris like.... ALTAIRISTA!!!! god im good :D
  • theschwartzb - August 25, 2009 3:19 p.m.

@ thomashalpenny ODST means Orbital Drop Shock Troopers.... i think
  • disturbedanomaly36 - August 25, 2009 3:05 p.m.

ill deal with it on Halo 3 ODST, i have become sick of master chief and that "badass" sargent and ill be estatic when he will be no where to be found
  • CrazedPenguin - August 25, 2009 noon

Great article, I really enjoyed reading it. Moar plz! :D
  • speno93 - August 25, 2009 11:31 a.m.

so true, design crutches are evolving and changing all the time. Shame that games cant do the same thing
  • SausageLozenge - August 25, 2009 10:21 a.m.

@Ctf2008 -I am
  • AuthorityFigure - August 25, 2009 9 a.m.

Glad none of my games have this garbage in them. Phewph. Good to know that I'm slightly savvy.
  • Yeager1122 - August 25, 2009 6:21 a.m.

Lol what sticks out more then a man in a giant white robe why would he where white why not black.
  • Cwf2008 - August 25, 2009 3:15 a.m.

Hmm so who is the 1 idiot still playing Gaylo 3 and willing to get Gaylo ODST?
  • dweller - August 25, 2009 3:06 a.m.

I think Cole from Infamous had the inappropriate gravelly voice.
  • om3gaz28 - August 25, 2009 2:59 a.m.

Actually they do explain Cole's climbing skills, and right at the beginning. Once you enter the first sewer Cole makes a comment on how he has been into urban and subterranean exploration. So...other than that, the article rings true. But popular entertainment will always follow ebb and flow of the interest of the masses. Sure there are development stipulations, but what sanctions them is public interest.
  • sixboxes - August 25, 2009 1:34 a.m.

This list had so much potential, but kind of petered out with the top 2. I mean, sequels have been around forever - how many Marios are we up to now? And talking? what the eff? Maybe it should've been a top five. I have to agree with the rest of it though.