Topics

Top 7

• philipshaw - March 23, 2010 12:10 p.m.

Week of Hate is back, great Top 7 and have to agree with DLC and Causal gaming being on the list. Can't wait to see the other articles during the week
  • Memph - March 23, 2010 8:23 a.m.

why the rampant gabe bashing of late? did i miss L4D3's announcement or summat?
  • gmilf71 - March 23, 2010 7:23 a.m.

YES!! WEEK OF HATE IS BACK, MUTHA FUCKAS!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Can't wait for more awsome articles.
  • WhiskeyBit - March 23, 2010 6:12 a.m.

@unoriginal You are a tool...calm yourself, good sir.
  • Samael - March 23, 2010 6:06 a.m.

I hate this article. ....tee hee.
  • lewis42025 - March 23, 2010 4:59 a.m.

HA! if I see one non-gamer within 14 miles of my xbox, 600 angry tarantula bites shall greet them with great fury!
  • PastItAll - March 23, 2010 4:33 a.m.

Great article!
  • TrIp13G - March 23, 2010 4:33 a.m.

WEEK OF HATE! WEEK OF HATE! WEEK OF HATE! HYES!
  • JizzyB - March 23, 2010 4:02 a.m.

I'm taking offense to the cheeky way you spoke about dlc. MW2's Stimulus Package for $15 is no laughing matter. That is a blatant RIPOFF! On top of that Activision's thinking about subscription fees for CoD?! Aside from that I enjoy hating everything on this list.
  • milesgregory - March 23, 2010 3:50 a.m.

Hey that wasn't supposed to be GoldenEye all of you who said it was. That is why they said "Chimp knows the score. Anything other than GoldenEye blows." While the chimp was plugging his ears. They were saying I don't care how good the graphics are or how good you think the game is but all movie games that aren't GoldenEye blow. Oh and the wii is alright, but only with certain games. You know Zelda:Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime, The Conduit, MadWorld, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and some of their classic remakes (Final Fantasy IV: the After Years, Mega Man 9 and 10) But I will agree that most are kiddie pieces of shit that damn near make fun of gaming.
  • TheHiFiJedi - March 23, 2010 3:04 a.m.

Funny...if your a gamer
  • The_Tingler - March 23, 2010 2:55 a.m.

To the ones that asked about that GoldenEye pic: if it hasn't been already answered, it's from the (rumored) attempted Special Edition version which would've done for GoldenEye would Rare have just done for Perfect Dark. Unfortunately it got blocked, supposedly by Nintendo.
  • secretsearcher - March 23, 2010 2:38 a.m.

yaaaay Hate Week :)
  • Slaanash - March 23, 2010 1:47 a.m.

....Is Gamesradar actually defending Uwe Boll?
  • michaelmcc827 - March 23, 2010 1:37 a.m.

Well I hate how the UK almost purposely adds stupid British slang to their articles. Do the US articles always have "dude" and "radical" in them? No!
  • lnksmartt - March 23, 2010 1:20 a.m.

Yes another week of hate!! Love this week
  • GameManiac - March 23, 2010 1:13 a.m.

is it so wrong to love Hate Week this much? I don't think so. I can clearly agree with the review and shitty games bit. I usually don't like a review if a game deserved a bit more praise, such as KH 358/2 Days. The controls were manageable (not a shock coming from a gamer who doesn't give a damn about the negatives of a game). To the shitty developers who made the shitty games: do you suffer from mental diarrhea and have the indecency of relieving said diarrhea with the good games that we all recognize and love? That aside, I have one last thing to say: Such a cute budgy, although I couldn't help but think it looked a TAD bit obese. It's probably because it's slouching a bit.
  • JustTheBoBreaker - March 23, 2010 12:55 a.m.

There's been a few good movie tie-ins. O shit it's the Week of Hate! Fuck movies and their shitty tie-in cash grabs.
  • TheWebSwinger - March 23, 2010 12:44 a.m.

Oh joy...is it the week of hate already!!? :D
  • Zeipher - March 23, 2010 12:36 a.m.

Agree with most, especially #2. However, I believe casual gaming is a greater evil than you showed. It encourages low-tech designers to make shitty low-tech games that the average adult "Wii" gamer will buy, ignorant to what they could be investing in. In a way, its keeping gaming in the "stupid-but-fun" category. "Gaming is an art? I just played 40 hours of Dancing with the Stars on the Wii, and let me tell you, it has a long way to go."