Topics

Top 7

• crossed23 - February 24, 2009 12:48 a.m.

lol Sims, Great Sadism, Last night I blew the head off a raider with a freakin coffee cup in Fallout 3, it was great. Also Im really glad Im not the only one thinkin it was awesome killin Laura over and over again.
  • Jax - February 24, 2009 12:36 a.m.

Lemmings actually are suicidal in real life, when they migrate they end up either crawling of a cliff or trying to swim across the ocean. Just clarifying that
  • Thequestion 121 - February 23, 2009 11:04 p.m.

Love the Sims! Everyone has a little sadist in them.
  • Unoriginal - February 23, 2009 9:42 p.m.

It's so endlessly fun torturing your Sims. If the Sims brings out your true inner nature then I guess im a sadistic bastard on the inside.
  • EricBratcher - February 23, 2009 8:34 p.m.

If the list went to nine, I'd add - SPOILER ALERT... 8. The bit in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic where you can make the wookiee kill Mission Vao. 9. The part in the first God of War where you push the guy in the cage into the fire. Those both felt brutal to me.
  • Lujo - February 23, 2009 6:54 p.m.

Great article, but... C'mon. Where's Conker's Bad Fur Day?
  • The-Dance-O-Matic - February 23, 2009 6:32 p.m.

Is A* Sorry Sticky Key Board (Stoooopid Kids)
  • The-Dance-O-Matic - February 23, 2009 6:31 p.m.

Fourth And Pain ia na Awesome game for stress releif, Nice One GR
  • Ocelot - February 23, 2009 5:25 p.m.

first, great sadism on show
  • Forsakenday - April 17, 2009 6:12 a.m.

I expected Fallout 3. The fact that you can save prisoners and they give things to you, then immediately after you can blow off their head.
  • FadedLineVigil - April 9, 2009 10:21 p.m.

WTF? Tomb Raider? Thrasher? Lemmings? There are literally hundreds of more sadistic games out there. The 'articles' this site comes up with just floor me with how ignorant and juvenile they are. How games like Deception, Fallout and Legacy of Kain didn't make this list infuriate me. Fucking pathetic and honestly, just kind of odd.
  • kamikaz3e124 - April 6, 2009 5:47 a.m.

If you hate sadisim, buy a game that has ragdoll effects. Don't worry: it's brutal, but in the funny way. Once they hit something, their brain actually shuts down.
  • shadowleon - April 2, 2009 7:34 p.m.

Why is Jason in man hunt and why is he getting killed instead of killing
  • APimpNamedT - February 27, 2009 2:20 a.m.

I think the most sadistic is Manhunt because the purpose of the game is to violently kill people..sims is just more fun but not required
  • Stabby_Joe - February 25, 2009 3:19 a.m.

I think Hitman can get sadistic IE not only the obscure methods you can pull off at times but the "repositioning" of bodies to lol! And then theres Postal 2... if you ever played it (modded AW7 for extra effect) nuff said.
  • Pyro240 - February 25, 2009 1:07 a.m.

I shouldn't have seen this while eating...
  • bron1417 - February 25, 2009 1:01 a.m.

everytime i see someone fall and land akwardly in a videogame i cringe lol but nevertheless good article.
  • Jordo141 - February 24, 2009 7:40 p.m.

Aw, I remember the good times of turning my Sim's house into a human zoo.
  • dougle - February 24, 2009 2:22 p.m.

i think you out done yourself for great articles
  • nitrocole - February 24, 2009 3:52 a.m.

Fable 2 is awsome! Nice that it made the list to!