• joabbuac - May 19, 2009 9:32 a.m.

I love these top 7s....why top 7 anyway Jade Empire could of been there too....that had a good destructive opening
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - May 19, 2009 6:15 a.m.

Kvatch? Kvatch is like a tire fire; it never blows up, it's just always burning. Lahan was in the running, too, but was ultimately edged out so I could shoehorn in more Final Fantasy. My bad.
  • ssj4raditz - May 19, 2009 5:25 a.m.

Wow, I have witnessed every single one of these first-hand!
  • DBAX47 - May 19, 2009 4:28 a.m.

i was a little worried that fallout 3 wouldnt be numero uno
  • TrIp13G - May 19, 2009 4:13 a.m.

But what about Kvatch? You know, from Oblivion?
  • Sebastian16 - May 19, 2009 4:09 a.m.

They're all fucking Final Fantasy! I HATE THOSE GAME RAWR RAGE FUCCCCCKCKCKCC
  • crabbo - May 19, 2009 4:03 a.m.

Nice article. It never occurred to me before, but damn do Final Fantasy games have lots of exploding towns.
  • Fishow753 - May 19, 2009 2:23 a.m.

Just sayin, Fallout 3 wasn't mentioned in the top 7 for 2 straight weeks. It has been mentioned for 3 straight weeks.Two of them involved blowing up Megaton, and last weeks talked about the children of the atom, located, dramatic pause, in Megaton!
  • tysr36 - May 19, 2009 1:56 a.m.

I LOVE blowing up Megaton.
  • michaelmcc827 - May 19, 2009 1:56 a.m.

WTF is this shit? Damn, I know it must be hard to come up with ideas but...ugh, I don't even wanna listen t TDAR 52 now, this shit is so repetitive and boring now...Megaton was in last week's top 7... As much of a long-time fan I am of GR, this is really stretching it. It simply isn't enjoyable, top 7s like this...
  • yoreAtowel - May 19, 2009 1:47 a.m.

something really big always gets destroyed in final fantasy games, think about it.
  • Spybreak8 - May 19, 2009 1:35 a.m.

You know I never really noticed it but this happens as well in Guild Wars (Prophecies Campaign). They level the city with fire and stone causing the player to jump ahead to a post apocalyptic world. It worked wondrous for me as I had explored the ruined world but I enjoyed seeing the transformation and new creatures. Interesting article, a lot of FF here.
  • Gonzo4Life - May 19, 2009 1:16 a.m.

i knew right away that meagaton was going to be atleast number three kuz after all how often do u git 2 nuke a whole f*cking city by yourself? but yes CuddlyBomber. to much FF
  • Defguru7777 - May 19, 2009 1:14 a.m.

I knew Megaton would be on the list. And I love how every other one was Final Fantasy. Interestingly enough, the option to nuke Megaton is removed in the Japanese version. Burke does not exist. I wonder why... Oh yeah. Hiroshima and Nagasaki. ReCaptcha: 3,600 weariest
  • KatamariLovesSpock - May 19, 2009 12:24 a.m.

Hehe, I think Megaton was the only town out of those that I actually ENJOYED the explosion... >> Plus, Moira was annoying... I was hoping to kill her when I did that... >>
  • Hurricrane - May 18, 2009 11:59 p.m.

rofls good article but it seems you guys are running out of ideas XD
  • girl - May 18, 2009 11:58 p.m.

so many explosions in final fantasy
  • Major_Wuss - May 18, 2009 11:46 p.m.

All great games. Explosions are fun.
  • SumthingStupid - May 18, 2009 11:42 p.m.

That's a good list, and fallout 3 was first:)