• Genericpenisjoketista - December 16, 2010 12:49 a.m.

I enjoyed it, but I hope that this doesn't replace the Top 7 banter in Talkradar that we all know and love. It feels a little loose at the moment but I don't doubt that with a few more entries the video Top 7 will grow to become a great thing.
  • jimmdogg - December 16, 2010 12:47 a.m.

Really enjoyable. Charlie is a grump though.
  • ViolentLee - December 16, 2010 12:46 a.m.

Really enjoyed the video. For a "first effort," it was surprisingly well done. I'm proud to own all the games on your list, meaning I didn't overlook any. However, I was not all that impressed by Vanquish. Replace that with Picross 3D, and I'll be unable to complain.
  • elpurplemonkey - December 16, 2010 12:41 a.m.

LOVED the video Top 7. It did a much better job of getting your points across and simply made it more entertaining. I might actually go play a few games on that list now. Please keep these video Top 7's coming, they're a great break from the norm.
  • yodajones - December 15, 2010 10:52 p.m.

Love the new format. Where's Deadly Premonition???
  • talkraider - December 15, 2010 10:34 p.m.

Where's Chris antista.
  • iluvmyDS - December 15, 2010 9:17 p.m.

I really enjoyed this.
  • atomgrad - December 15, 2010 8:39 p.m.

Get Chris and Mikel on this ASAP!
  • HailCaeser - December 15, 2010 8:26 p.m.

Vanquish...*drools* WANT!! Besides that, the new video format is nice, but it lacks so much of the charm and with that the Top 7's that came before it carried. There's just something lost in the transition from written words paired with images that are either a). Brilliantly photoshopped or b). Captioned with an over-the-top level of wit, to simple videos with narrated gameplay.
  • lawless77 - December 15, 2010 8:21 p.m.

Do try Metro 2033 if you get the chance. It's not perfect, but I've come to realize I don't need perfection in my games. I just need something that going to entertain me for a while. I think far too many good games get punished by consumers because they pull a 7/10 rating. Metro is just this kind of game. Steam even has it on sale right now. Give it a go, it's got a great STALKER-type vibe to it.
  • Lefty2005 - December 15, 2010 1:57 p.m.

Love the video top 10! The list is almost spot on, I have almost all these games on my want to play but not enough time list!
  • Brett35 - December 15, 2010 1:38 p.m.

No video I'm on phone and it doesn't load just a small inconvenience hopefully I won't forget to watch when I get home
  • screwball08247 - December 15, 2010 12:58 p.m.

Good job, Charlie and Brett. I like it!
  • asljirk - December 15, 2010 12:51 p.m.

Well this would be great, but some of us are still forced to enjoy your website on dial up. There is literally NO alternative where I live. So this is going to be a top seven I'll have to visit friends just to see...
  • Fistly - December 15, 2010 7:10 a.m.

ALSO, the video ensures that most people will enjoy ALL of the article. i'm usually only interested in the 7th and 1st items
  • Fistly - December 15, 2010 7 a.m.

i like this a lot. yeah, some people will have to deal with it, but i think overall it's a good step forward. keep it up GR!
  • may.be.vital - December 15, 2010 6:23 a.m.

I like this video idea! but i dont want to lose the normal top sevens. The written humour in those just makes me too happy ahah so my advice? HYBRID IT
  • TwoFirstNames - December 15, 2010 6:13 a.m.

Looooooove it! My only critiscisciz.....aww forget it. The "numbers" audio is a little loud compared to the speaking audio. Also, I would like a little more funny too. I did like the fact that it made me sit through the entire top 7 though. Don't always read every entry. Overall, love it! Good work and thank you for this.
  • Romer - December 15, 2010 5:58 a.m.

At first I wasn't thrilled by a video top 7. But I watched and enjoyed it so screw my misgivings! Also, I was already planning to play 4 of these games based on discussions on TalkRadar but seeing them in action will make it happen sooner =)
  • Tymiegie - December 15, 2010 5:31 a.m.

Really like the format; video just works better for some top sevens where the topic is something that needs to be seen. That said I still love reading the written ones and look forward to a balance.