• IsaacFenix - December 14, 2010 1:03 a.m.

I enjoyed the video format, I only have one complaints: Please speak up, it was a little difficult to understand what was said without turning up the speakers, then being startled when the quartet singing the next number came up.
  • pizzasmellslikechrisantista - December 14, 2010 1:03 a.m.

For some it felt to much like you were doing a mini review and not really talking about why it was overlooked .And sale numbers would've been nice ,but i guess that wouldn't work for a video
  • juicenpancakes - December 14, 2010 1:03 a.m.

Honestly, I really liked it, but I would say to do a video about one of of every three or four Top 7s. I still prefer the text/articles, but I really enjoyed the video. My only problem was the "Number 7," "Number 6," etc. TalkRadar number sound effects seemed to be about two times as loud as Brett and Charlie talking. Other than that small issue, it was a nice change of pace, and I look forward to more. (And how about some Trailer Trash?!) - Also, Metro 2033 was pretty cool. Really cool story, nice graphics, intense atmosphere, but damn, that game had some of the worst shooting I've played this generation.
  • Phazon117 - December 14, 2010 1:02 a.m.

Great Top 7, but no one will ever make me care about Vanquish.
  • mazebook - December 14, 2010 1:01 a.m.

I like it :). The editing could be a little tighter(no fade to black between numbers , ect.).The more crazier top 7 should be very interesting in this video format. and by the way where is trailer trash?i want it back!
  • grappler51 - December 14, 2010 1:01 a.m.

I kind of like reading the top 7's, I guess the videos ok, but it makes me feel lazy. Articles online are one of the few things I still read, and now I can just watch a video instead.
  • PhantomOfKrankor - December 14, 2010 1 a.m.

I'm just so happy it plays on my iPod touch!
  • SillyPigeon - December 14, 2010 12:59 a.m.

CH-CH-CH-Changes
  • hatebreeder - December 14, 2010 12:59 a.m.

I'm diggin' the video performances guys, you could always do to be just a *little* less formal but that's a fucking great start! I hope this is the beginning of gamesradar proper video coverage ^^
  • jaden82 - December 14, 2010 12:59 a.m.

Not liking the video idea. I'm deaf and, obviously, I prefer written articles. Reading these lists is one of the primary reasons I keep this website in my bookmarks. I hope you won't do every list in video format.
  • EnigmaSpirit - December 14, 2010 12:59 a.m.

No More Hero's needs more love, I wish it could have made it. Cave Story definitely needs more love, and Vanquish looks crazy fun.
  • Curtis_Stone - December 14, 2010 12:58 a.m.

"That's some sweet ass water, man!!" I lol'd!! Only two complaints: 1.) The volume for the voices are a bit too loud for my taste, but other than that, it's solid... 2.) Brett, you can tell you're reading off a script... Don't get me wrong, it's better that you're reading a script than ad-libbing or saying "um" every other word, but just a small criticism... Keep it up guys, great job!!
  • oneshotfinch - December 14, 2010 12:58 a.m.

For your first effort, that was really good! It would be cool to see these once a month, or to help illustrate a point. For Vanquish's entry, you really need to have a video showing you all the action. It's not something that can be captured with a screenshot.
  • RabidCabbage - December 14, 2010 12:56 a.m.

Good stuff, the video format works, I think. If my PS3 hadn't died I'd probably be getting a few of these on the cheap.
  • 16bitcj - December 14, 2010 12:55 a.m.

This was Fucking awesome i wanth both top 7 videos and the written one
  • TURbo - December 14, 2010 12:55 a.m.

Beat Hazard.
  • MrDuracraft - December 14, 2010 12:55 a.m.

This was actually really good. Could use more funny, but I would like to see more video Top 7s in the future.
  • Yingsin - December 14, 2010 12:55 a.m.

Sometimes i don't always read every thing in the top seven and just some things i just skip over(but then again it would make sense to do just one video for the 'overlooked games') so you could have the seven pages, but a video for each individual entry?
  • EnragedTortoise1 - December 14, 2010 12:53 a.m.

Nvm. That was embarrassing... GR, you really need an edit function.
  • kduff51 - December 14, 2010 12:53 a.m.

not a huge fan of the video Top 7