Topics

Top 7

• Azuraedge - April 8, 2009 8:10 a.m.

OK for some reason i can't find any reference but Jean Reno was in the videos in Krazy Ivan. It doesn't show up under any thing he has done but just google the cover and you'll see his face. Seeing him in any thing brings back the memory Ivan screaming "HOLD ON MICKY, I'M COMING" when he learns aliens are attacking euro Disney.
  • Cwf2008 - April 8, 2009 5:51 a.m.

Lol love that Command and Conquer video...must...finish...reading article. And why did she take her shirt off? WTF?
  • KitsuneFox - April 8, 2009 12:13 a.m.

Hey, my watch started working again.
  • Scotch - April 7, 2009 11:52 p.m.

wow!!! amazingggg this is the best top seven in a while! congratulations tyler....you've just won two free ipod nanos NANOS!
  • SuperGoomba64 - April 7, 2009 10:49 p.m.

That C&C clip is the funniest thing, ever. Also, WHAT MY PAY? A MILLION POUNDS OF TUBE STEAKS.
  • Thequestion 121 - April 7, 2009 3:37 p.m.

The Nod video is hilarious!!
  • musashi1596 - April 7, 2009 9:42 a.m.

I fully expected to see the Resident Evil intro here...
  • crustdbeat - April 7, 2009 9:38 a.m.

night trap = sexy early 90s/late 80s chicks were the hottest chicks. pillow pants 4 life!
  • bmrskate - April 7, 2009 8:55 a.m.

You KNOW you lived through the 90s when you can remember frickin Wing Commander. I can't believe I liked the game so much. Maybe just because my dad played it or that it was like Top Gun mixed with Star Wars.....I agree with everyone else that watched the Command&Conquer clip, I laughed so hard that it hurt just because of how random it was. It made on camera headshot death seem HILARIOUS.
  • iluvmyDS - April 7, 2009 4:05 a.m.

Some of those were painful to watch. Good top 7 though, can't wait to hear about em on the podcast.
  • sixboxes - April 7, 2009 3:48 a.m.

I was really hoping for an honourable mention for the PC adaptation of Johnny Mnemonic - for one, the guy playing Johnny (who I believe was in Tremors 2) almost out-"acted" Keanu Reeves. For another, the game had NBA great Kurt Rambis and Isaac Hayes in it! Cringe-worthy moments were a dime a dozen in that game.
  • JoeMasturbaby - April 7, 2009 3:31 a.m.

i had command and conquer for N64. theyve always had crappy live action. shouldve put the one up where they time travel and kidnap Hitler off the streets. hahahaha
  • number1hitjam - April 7, 2009 2:29 a.m.

hahahahahahahahaha that sewer shark thing is actually really funny.
  • solidocelot - April 7, 2009 12:51 a.m.

no resident evil?
  • Montag - April 6, 2009 11:49 p.m.

I love my Sega CD mk1 and mk2. I even have a multimega which I love. I even really love my 32x (with original cables and boxed no less)but I have just 2 words for you....... Criss Cross Nuf said, if you know your know and suffered the Damage
  • jackburnt - April 6, 2009 8:16 p.m.

I loved my SegaCD when I was young and stupid. Sewer Shark was an awesome game. I sucked horribly at it though. I forgot about that boxing game! That was living back then.
  • jamminontha1n2 - April 6, 2009 7:51 p.m.

I remember when I first saw live action in command and conquer. Oh, if only i could relive that glorious moment.
  • Russianred90 - April 6, 2009 7:50 p.m.

seth made me laugh so hard p.s. nobody can be first
  • FrozenImplosion - April 6, 2009 7:50 p.m.

HAHAHAHAHA This is hilarious! I'm glad I never played any of these. I probably watched the scene from command and conquer like 7 times before moving on XD
  • ssj4raditz - April 6, 2009 7:47 p.m.

Oh, God... I forgot how horrible/awesome FMV was. Geez, Sewer Shark's opening is so epic. (lol)