Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• IveMadeAHugeMistake - March 15, 2010 9:46 p.m.

Where's Final Fantasy XIII on this list?
  • Pocotron - March 15, 2010 7:47 p.m.

I meant incorrect in the above statement.
  • Pocotron - March 15, 2010 7:46 p.m.

The fuck are all the jew jokes for? Now, I'm all for some politically correct jokes, but this doesn't even fit in with the article. Troll much?
  • Unoriginal - March 15, 2010 7:29 p.m.

@Above What? Jews are pretty interactive so I dont see the connection here
  • robotechandnarutosucks - March 15, 2010 7:03 p.m.

Why don't jews eat pork? Because they don't like cannabalism. How many Jews can you fit in a Volkswagen Bug? You can fit 30. 4 on the seats and 26 in the Ashtray. What's the difference between a Pepperoni Pizza and a Jew? Pepperoni Pizza doesn't scream when you put it in the Oven. How do you start a Jewish Marathon? Roll a Penny down a Hill. How do you scare a Jew? Turn on the oven. Q. Why aren't there any Jewish mothers on parole boards? A. They'd never let anyone finish a sentence! Q. What is the difference between an Italian grandmother and a Jewish grandmother? A. One says, If you don't eat, I'll kill you, and the other says, If you don't eat, I'll kill myself.\n Q. Why is money green? A. Jews pick it before its ripe Q. How was the Grand Canyon formed? A. A long, long time ago, a Jew dropped a nickel down a gopher hole. Q. How was copper wire invented? A. Many years ago, two Jews found the same penny. Q. What's a jew's idea of Christmas? A. Parking meters on the roof. Q. What does the Jewish Santa Claus say? A. Ho! Ho! Ho! Anybody wanna buy some toys?\n What is the difference between a Jew and a canoe? Canoes tip What's the object of Jewish football? To get the quarter back What did the little German boy get for his birthday? Easy bake oven and a G.I Jew Who is the greatest Jewish cook ever? Hitler
  • Conman93 - March 15, 2010 6 p.m.

I loved phoenix wright. Its the story and characters that really draw u in, not the gameplay.
  • fattoler - March 15, 2010 5:46 p.m.

@DarkTone Too bad Plumbers Don't Wear Ties Isn't a game...
  • DarkTone - March 15, 2010 4:42 p.m.

HEY! I like Pheonix Wright games (cheap shot man...) now Plumbers don't wear ties, THAT should be in here
  • rxb - March 15, 2010 3:43 p.m.

I aways thought Progress Quest was a sly dig at RPGs as all players car about is leveling up.
  • Hurricrane - March 15, 2010 3:15 p.m.

as much as I love Phoenix Wright... you're absolutly correct.
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - March 15, 2010 1:58 p.m.

lol at "denny crane"
  • cronoman66 - March 15, 2010 11:28 a.m.

Ugh Microcosm is seriously one of the ugliest things I have seen
  • Kipper - March 15, 2010 10:34 a.m.

I think its a bit unfair of criticising Op Wolf for being an on-rails shooter. I played lots of arcade shooters in the 80's-90's, because I wanted to shoot stuff, right? The game did exactly what it said on the tin. Whereas Dragon's Lair was tried once, I died after about 2 button presses (seriously, there seemed top be no clue as to even which button to press), and never touched it again.
  • StrayGator - March 15, 2010 10:24 a.m.

Dunno, I often had flashbacks to operation Wolf while playing COD:MW SP.
  • tomthespesh - March 15, 2010 9:54 a.m.

I remember Op Wolf even though I'm 18, only once made it past the first level once though...
  • vogler1604 - March 15, 2010 9:39 a.m.

Of course it's going to be Dragons Lair!
  • allthegoodnameswheretaken - March 15, 2010 9:38 a.m.

Ace Attorney! Court its less fun then you might think.