Topics

Top 7

• td823934 - March 2, 2009 11:24 p.m.

You forgot "Mute Adventurer". Like Crono. Or Link. Or Mario.
  • synthetictwist - February 25, 2009 1:57 a.m.

I'm glad Chell was on this list. "She's not an effing model? What was Valve thinking?" Oh that's right. They WERE thinking.
  • Danielnoctis - September 11, 2009 3:46 p.m.

Joking right? I'd rather have a game with a thousand boobalicous women then that, that grandma looking shit. Same thing with the brooding pretty boy type vs. buzz cut,15inch biceps army clones, or WORST that lightsaber wielding gay from Wii. Seriously he screams of gayness.
  • Ebola - September 6, 2009 8:49 a.m.

I hope that isnt a dis on halo, i would not be happy. i mean its true, but MC is the best masked robotic glowy strategically manly-scratched glowy visored man.
  • gmilf71 - September 3, 2009 7:42 a.m.

these are all so true!!!!!
  • Unclebender - August 31, 2009 7:32 a.m.

Absolutely awesome article, you guys get it right every time.
  • Spritle101 - August 27, 2009 5:46 a.m.

But the brooding prettyboy will never die, because that's what Japanese women find sexy in a man. Hmmm...I'm not really happy with getting "Friday unpaid" as my Captcha code....
  • doomdude - August 25, 2009 12:04 p.m.

dude yal rule nuff said
  • wiigamer024 - August 18, 2009 3:33 p.m.

Lets see here... - Shades / Sneakers --CHECK! - Involved in "extreme" combat --CHECK! - Cocky Smile --CHECK! - "Bad-ass" experession --CHECK! - Cocky Thumbs-up --CHECK! SEGA's got it down, we're good to go!
  • Redmageklauser - August 16, 2009 11:19 p.m.

where is hunk in masked mystery!?! this thing fails...
  • eawyne - August 13, 2009 8:03 p.m.

On the picture of the "half-naked" ladies, what game does the one completely top-right come from ?
  • ulmxn - August 12, 2009 4:46 p.m.

you forgot cortez on the buzzcut timesplitters are sweet
  • Mysticgamer - August 10, 2009 2:01 a.m.

I can live with most of these except animal with an attitude. The reason being all of those snide looking animals are manufactured by marketing.
  • UnrequestedCyfr - July 29, 2009 10 p.m.

Holy shit! I just realised that th Protagonist in Portal and Zoey have the same outfit!!!!!!! Which most people have probably noticed by now but.... yeah.
  • Kaz993 - July 28, 2009 6:35 a.m.

I liked Bass.exe as a pretty boy and the inspiration being Ed schazizzorhands... funny stuff
  • KNITEMAREX - July 13, 2009 11:57 p.m.

LOL!!! I swear I was cracking up reading this article
  • SleepingDragon7 - July 12, 2009 5:09 a.m.

Wondering why Edgeworth is in the brooding pretty boy. I mean, he has some sad expressions but he can be powerful... now somebody say "OBJECTION!" and prove me wrong like I know you will.
  • Nguyen - July 11, 2009 6:55 a.m.

Eddie shouldn't have been in the stereotypical black guy category. He doesn't speak in slang or have a deep voice. Plus I don't think Tekken characters talk....
  • rezapoc - June 17, 2009 5:07 p.m.

Poochie came out after most of the early 90's animals with attitude.
  • rezapoc - June 17, 2009 5:04 p.m.

Sorry but Riddick shouldnt count as he started life in the movies.