Topics

Top 7

• garnsr - September 21, 2009 8:32 p.m.

I know I never finished Ducktales, and can't remember if I finished Chip n Dale, but I definitely rented them a few times. Those were the days, when the cartoons were knockoffs of old characters, and the games were based on the cartoons, but both were actually good.
  • JosefRaikov - September 21, 2009 8:23 p.m.

Jackburnt, you are not Alex and those of use who enjoyed A Clockwork Orange hate you for that comment. Now, I think that Ducktales was better.
  • jackburnt - September 21, 2009 7:37 p.m.

Chip and Dale and Ducktales (woo-ooo) are classic games from my childhood. I even had that cover form Nintedo Power. I have all my Nintendo Powers (from the first) in a big Nintendo Power suitcase. Yea, I'm that kid in the picture.
  • Fishow753 - September 21, 2009 7:34 p.m.

They could have just named this the week of Chris's Desk
  • Zaphers - September 21, 2009 7:29 p.m.

I cantista get enough of this top 7.
  • ChrisAntistaSmellsLikePizza - September 21, 2009 7:28 p.m.

Lion King FTW
  • Spybreak8 - September 23, 2009 5:17 a.m.

I played Aladdin and beat it in one day, never picked it up again. lol reCAPTCHA: merlot Dongkuk - new kind of wine? IF so I'm not trying it haha.
  • TanookiMan - September 22, 2009 2:44 p.m.

I'm surprised Chris Antista picked Genesis Aladdin over SNES Aladdin. On several Tdars, he's claimed a preference for the SNES Aladdin. Graphics aside, I honestly had more fun with the SNES version.
  • stringstobrentsbow - September 22, 2009 2:27 p.m.

Lion king was a quality game in its day but i believe there is room in this list for quakshot and tailspin on the mega drive!
  • Seabread - September 22, 2009 12:27 p.m.

Awesome, very nostalgic about seeing Rescue Rangers and Duck Tales in there: two of my favourite NES games. I shall have to revisit them soon. But you can fuck off calling Thundercats "BLAH!" It was class and rock-solid to boot.
  • Vordus - September 22, 2009 12:14 p.m.

Kingdom Hearts is bloody awful. The traverse town music alone made me want to rip Mickey's throat out.
  • iluvmyDS - September 22, 2009 5:54 a.m.

Good to see you working to your full potential Chris. God damn I love Disney.
  • Usgo - September 22, 2009 5:27 a.m.

i only played one of this games
  • Heyexclamationpoint - September 22, 2009 3:58 a.m.

Ducktales and Chip N' Dale's Rescue Rangers... proof that the cartoons from my childhood are better than the sad crap today's kids have to watch.
  • Scotch - September 22, 2009 2:19 a.m.

riddle me this Antista, when are we Disney fans going to get i Pixar week?
  • TAYREL713 - September 22, 2009 2:08 a.m.

There is a distinct lacking of Sega Genesis great Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse on this list. Gosh that game was pretty.
  • Scotch - September 22, 2009 2:02 a.m.

HAHAHA i think i know who had the push for the week of Disney XD cant wait for the podcast this week! i gotta say i used that image as my new desktop and love it, but tarzan looks like his junk is just haaanging out there, uhhh. love the article! im sure Chris will be doing allot of articles this week
  • BoondockSaint54 - September 22, 2009 1:59 a.m.

Brings me back. I loved all the Disney NES/SNES/Sega games. I never played any of the newer ones, like Tron and Kingdom Hearts, though.
  • GamerXVII - September 22, 2009 1:56 a.m.

KH2 is awsome!!!
  • idrinkyourmilkshake - September 22, 2009 1:48 a.m.

Chris Antista is my hero.