Topics

Top 7

• SausageLozenge - September 22, 2009 11:05 a.m.

No Mickey Mouse capades?
  • manmeatpizza - September 22, 2009 7:30 a.m.

I thought Jungle Book and Toy story were good at the time.
  • heyshutupthisisbret - September 22, 2009 7:01 a.m.

This is seriously my favorite top 7 ever. I played the hell out of the Lion King, and although I never played the Genesis version of Aladdin, I still enjoyed the SNES version a lot.
  • camelfro - September 22, 2009 6:11 a.m.

kul article cant wait for disney themed podcast!
  • GamesRadarChrisAntista - September 22, 2009 4:06 a.m.

@TAYREL713 and @Asamiya I didn't put the Genesis Illusion titles in because, quite frankly, they don't hold up all that well. But rest assured they will appear in the coming days... a certain mouse will be getting his turn in the barrel
  • Asamiya - September 22, 2009 3:47 a.m.

I actually thought Lance Bass did a good Seph but of coarse that is probably me. I am going to love this week. Also, Mr. Antista what did you think about "The Great Circus Mystery Starring Mickey & Minnie" for the Snes, I really loved this game. I want to know what you thought about it.
  • drprofessor - September 22, 2009 3:39 a.m.

"There appears to be something “Epic” on the horizon, and that’ll undoubtedly have an effect on Kingdom Hearts’ future, and possibly, its availability…" What you talkin' bout, GR? No, really, what's up. YOU CLIFF HANGING BASTARDS!
  • GameManiac - September 22, 2009 1:26 a.m.

Just as I thought. An disney-related article with a unanimously predictable number 1. All hail Kingdom Hearts!! ... Also, what the hell did they do with that Sebastian crab in that Alladin game?
  • gmilf71 - September 22, 2009 1:13 a.m.

WEEK OF DISNEY!?!? But disney is a horrible fucking greedy corperation that was named after a fucking Hitler sypathiser!!!! Fuck disney! I seriously wanna evacuate disneyland and carpet bomb the hell hole!!!!! What the fuck, GR!? I'm sorry, but I have to exibit my opinons!
  • SausageLozenge - September 22, 2009 12:49 a.m.

Merry Christmas Chris!
  • Ninja-KiLLR - September 22, 2009 12:45 a.m.

wow i never realized some of my old favorites were disney games. i can still remember not being able to get far in chip and dale game
  • Over1imit - September 21, 2009 10:53 p.m.

I am so so so happy that you guys chose KH as your number one instead of KH2. I actually haven't played the other games, however I remember reading about Aladdin and how great the game was. Ahhhh, yet again, fantastic article/topic of the week!
  • CARLINNIT - September 21, 2009 10:42 p.m.

Aladdin and Lion King were epic!
  • Bobbety - September 21, 2009 10:25 p.m.

"Week of Disney", I knew something like this coming up, after all what else kinda week would involve the work of mostly Chris Antista.
  • MexicAntista - September 21, 2009 10:01 p.m.

To this day I still play Ducktales every couple months. Although, I'm pretty sure it was some kind of bootleg. I remember the cartridge for it and it looked nothing like the usual one I see. It was half the size of a N. American cartridge (I had to use a converter or something to play it on my NES). All it had was a pond background and 3-4 ducks swimming in a line smiling. It was the exact same game but, the cartridge was different. My mom was a flight attendant and she would go to places like Japan & Hong Kong and get these games. I had no clue what it was until I plugged it into my NES. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised by what came on when I turned on my NES.
  • Cyberninja - September 21, 2009 9:56 p.m.

i feel old now i understood all the games that are in this article
  • CatrParrot - September 21, 2009 9:44 p.m.

Spectacular article Mr. Antista, now if only there was a DuckTales game remake in the works...hint, hint Capcom.
  • zigs - September 21, 2009 9:01 p.m.

the 40th word in this article is "Marvel."
  • Ded - September 21, 2009 8:58 p.m.

Never been a huge fan of Disney.. but I have to admit, played most of those 8/16 bit games there, good stuff :D
  • allthegoodnameswheretaken - September 21, 2009 8:35 p.m.

Disney makes good games?