• ArbokDaKobra - May 28, 2011 6:52 a.m.

Damn, i should have read the comments newest first, i feel like a douche.
  • ArbokDaKobra - May 28, 2011 6:51 a.m.

OMG did anyone else notice in the second nintendo commercial, that the guy playing is a really young Paul Rudd? Just a few years later we would all be answering whether or not we have a name for our balls (Anchorman, just in case you didnt get it).
  • GillaMobstaYBD - February 20, 2011 9:29 a.m.

OH SHIT thats's Paul Rudd in Super Nintendo ad. lol
  • RideZeLitenin - January 16, 2011 5:27 p.m.

That gamecube promo was kickass. We need us more commercials like that.
  • Lycanthrokeith - January 15, 2011 10:13 a.m.

Another Activision atrocity: The single-use online codes in new games, basically punishing the gamers who choose to buy used. If I played online, I'd be angrier (with the exception of Transformers: War For Cybertron, and it's custom character mode that only works online). They fail to realize that in order for them to be used, they had to have been bought and played. They have their money. Things are only ever sold once by the principal entrepreneur. I hate the fact that EA and THQ are following this example, as well. It really says something when Microsoft, a company that has often been accused of shady and gouging business practices, isn't doing this, but these three are. (Price raising of Live notwithstanding...) I wish Activision would remember where they came from, when they were the upstart company breaking away from Atari for the recognition and reward they richly deserved. Of course, as long as the mindless sheep of mainstream gaming continue to line up for overpriced, overhyped, repetitive swill like COD year after year, then nothing will change.
  • desudesu893 - January 8, 2011 8:43 a.m.

u mad, activision?
  • Shuuvuia - January 6, 2011 1:34 p.m.

As a PS3 owner, the ApocalyPS3 was BOTH tense and hilarious.
  • soren7550 - January 6, 2011 2:35 a.m.

I could not agree more with your #1. Go to hell Kotick.
  • MetalReborn - January 5, 2011 6:01 a.m.

LOL, its Paul Rudd in the SNES commercial!
  • kachigop - January 5, 2011 4:23 a.m.

This is honestly the first time I've ever heard about this "Apocalyps3" and I've owned a PS3 for a three years. Zero problems.
  • thiswassparta - January 4, 2011 11:41 p.m.

I'm glad my friend didn't get kinectimals. very glad, oh yes
  • thefreakysurgeon - January 4, 2011 10:41 p.m.

man i got that "An error has occured. You've been signed out of Playstation Network" error message a lot. then i found out that my PS3 had a signal strength of 45% to my router. it's all good now, though.
  • Yeager1122 - January 4, 2011 10:02 p.m.

Wow i knew some of those things that activision had done but i never knew they had been trying to ruin gaming entireley.
  • bobbybroccoli - January 4, 2011 9:46 p.m.

I thought goldeneye did pretty well. Was that one of activisions "killed" games? I'm pretty sure a lot of people bought it.
  • KaiokenKid - January 4, 2011 9:27 p.m.

I was lucky enough to not be playing my Ps3 the day that Error thing happened. Also, lol, video was funny.
  • Foodperson - January 4, 2011 6:31 p.m.

I used to have a teacher who worked at Robomodo (the one that was forced to work on Tony Hawk: Shred), and I feel a little sorry for him. Activision is the devil!
  • Deutero - January 4, 2011 5:02 p.m.

is that freaking Paul Rudd in the second Nintendo commercial? awesome
  • FunkSoulBrother - January 4, 2011 1:36 p.m.

My eyes!!!!!!! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!! Great article though
  • barrage7667 - January 4, 2011 6:19 a.m.

any1 else notice a younf paul rudd in the SNES commercial? WOO!! YEA PAUL RUDD!!!
  • Steakslave - January 4, 2011 6:15 a.m.

The fact that someone married Kotick and then carried his offspring has made me completely lose hope...