Topics

Top 7

• gojiguy - December 21, 2009 9:46 p.m.

Dead Space Extraction is great for a rail shooter on the Wii? Are Rail-shooters bad? And are they better on consoles besides the Wii?
  • Dexsus - December 21, 2009 8:48 p.m.

What the hell kind of trousers is that girl wearing on page 3? Anyway....great article, but it makes me sad how much of a joke they made the TH series.
  • aguilanthony - December 21, 2009 8:15 p.m.

Gamesradar really hates MW:R on the wii.
  • Xplosive59 - December 21, 2009 7:50 p.m.

although there was crap this year at least it better than 2008s offerings
  • CaptainSpatula - December 21, 2009 7:14 p.m.

Alright, back for another year. I love this top 7 but it always makes me nervous for what I'm going to get for Christmas, my parents aren't the most videogame savvy people in the universe...
  • Unoriginal - December 21, 2009 6:55 p.m.

Aw man, no crying babies this year? Great list but I do disagree with one thing: Once Elmo takes a Liking to something it is NOT lame!
  • FalconMbuster - December 21, 2009 6:13 p.m.

I got Castlevania: Judgment last year -_-. That was an IMMEDIATE return. I had mentioned Order of Ecclesia, but when the only thing you get that Christmas is money, clothes, and likely the worst Castlevania game in the history of forever... the spirit of the season kinda dies.
  • Romination - December 21, 2009 6:08 p.m.

It should be "former GR staffer Paul Ryan". It brought a tear to my eyes to have to admit these words....but it's true.
  • sveini22 - December 21, 2009 5:15 p.m.

whel i dont care what they say about reflex, i am going to get it.
  • GameManiac - December 21, 2009 5:05 p.m.

For whatever game I get, as long as it isn't based on licensed ANYTHING (unless I hear it's good), I'll keep it. And if I don't like it? eBay. Also, why couldn't Scene it? Twilight be #1. I HATE the Twilight series. The whole thought of a romance with a vampire who doesn't, in my opinion, look ANYTHING like a vampire is idiotic and a giant load of shit in my eyes.
  • rxb - December 21, 2009 4:55 p.m.

Unless you tell parents/girlfriend/whoever what game to buy, you will alway end up with something you didnt want.
  • garnsr - December 21, 2009 4:21 p.m.

Looks like it's mostly Nintendo-only owners who really have to worry. And, very appropriately, ReCaptcha is: the flakiest. Most appropriate, simple one I've ever had.
  • QWERTYCommander - December 21, 2009 3:39 p.m.

*Sigh* The N64 version of Tony Hawk 1 was one of my first games ever, and the 4th was one of my favorite games ever. RIP TH games, you will be missed. They should've stopped once THAW came out.
  • Thanatos0013 - December 21, 2009 2:38 p.m.

I ddon't wanna get tony hawk ride (dies abit inside) 10 secconds later Holy !@#$%! gets $100 for good games
  • Cyberninja - December 21, 2009 1:14 p.m.

i want to get tony hawk ride for christmas then i can sell it on the internet and get more than its worth
  • waynski1457 - December 21, 2009 1:12 p.m.

"But NOT the 3D series." Oh c'mon! Sure the beginning and movie sucked, but the show has easily found its legs and knows how to kick some ass now. And, a better alternative for BHDS would be Lego RB DS. Even with its okay tracklist, it's a worthy alternative to RBU on the PSP in that it's basically more portable Frequency/Amplitude.
  • Frexerik - December 21, 2009 12:55 p.m.

hmm.. the only one i would be afraid of getting for christmas is tony hawk ride! *shudders*
  • TRAVthe3RD - December 21, 2009 11:49 a.m.

i can describe what will happen if one finds a game like this for christmas..: -unwraps present - sees game - face palm (remembers family is watching - best fake smile, face palming on the inside - once family leaves.. use as frisbee, coaster.. then trade in
  • JiminyNickIt - December 21, 2009 11:21 a.m.

Wow, Oscar the Grouch sure hates Christmas.
  • AuthorityFigure - December 21, 2009 10:25 a.m.

Finally I say, It's amazing to be; Reading this article, So easily. Thanks for reading.