We Recommend

• FistfulofPelican - November 16, 2010 12:56 a.m.

Can't complain about anything on this list, but I was hoping to see Star Ocean: Till the End of Time's plot twist here: the main characters are all NPCs in an MMO played by god. Spoilers!
  • TheWebSwinger - November 15, 2010 11:34 p.m.

Is this...a repeat : O
  • GammaGames - November 15, 2010 11:05 p.m.

KOTOR is the only game here I played, and it did shock me! Before that, i was in the middle between good and evil. After that, I went straight to evil >:D Returned back to my former self.
  • NightCrawler_358 - November 15, 2010 10:55 p.m.

holy crap i didn't want to spoil KOTOR but i couldn't resist reading this article... but i had to skip the end. also, the MW2 jam thing cracked me up and why do you always have to bring up that naked... thing. 1 more thing, i did not expect i was going to fight Dr. Manhatten in Bioshock!
  • kennytheinsane - November 15, 2010 9:21 p.m.

KOTOR didn't have the NUMBER 1 already obvious "plot twist". Maybe number 2, some people saw it coming, others didn't (I know I didn't). Number 1 goes to Kingdom Hearts 2, when you "find out" Roxas is Sora's nobody.
  • batmanboy11 - November 15, 2010 9:19 p.m.

Good list.
  • dr_chim_richalds - November 15, 2010 9:03 p.m.

You guys are nuts, the Darth Revan reveal was one of the most telegraphed "twists" I've ever experienced in a media product.
  • MYTRUEDADDY - November 15, 2010 8:36 p.m.

I had a friend that said he saw the whole bioshock controlling you with phrase spoiler coming...probably the biggest bullshit lie I have ever heard in my life. No one saw that coming.
  • zanthox - November 15, 2010 7:42 p.m.

Great article, the photoshops were especially great.
  • Batman - November 15, 2010 6:59 p.m.

Your Joking right? You guys must be stupid if you didn't figure out you were Darth Revan hours before the game told you,it was the single most obvious thing in the game.
  • cj12297 - November 15, 2010 6:34 p.m.

what about the twist in black ops. that was pretty good. i wont spoil it though just in case
  • R.Ambler - November 15, 2010 6:33 p.m.

Not to bring Halo in to this, cause I know alot of people don't like Halo, But I found it to be a big twist when you find that the Covenant wasn't the main threat...of course Am talking about the Flood.
  • n00b - November 15, 2010 6:20 p.m.

well i guess i won't be tuning in to talk radar this weekend since i haven't played half of these lets see i've played metroid bio shock silent hill modern warfare 2 that leaves heavy rain knights of the old republic and metal gear 2 two of which i want to play
  • matt588 - November 15, 2010 6:05 p.m.

Shepard needs that router to try out his commando class so silent hill 2 was all a dog's dream
  • babyhenchy1 - November 15, 2010 5:12 p.m.

Nice list. I would have put Shodan's reveal from System Shock 2 in there somewhere but other than that I liked it. KOTOR, one of the greatest plot twists ever and the greatest Star Wars game ever. I love you BioWare.
  • Romination - November 15, 2010 5:11 p.m.

You need to do a Top 7 Most Un-Earned Twists like the Heavy Rain one that just lies to you the entire game
  • Imgema - November 15, 2010 4:45 p.m.

Hey, what about Portal? The game is just a cool puzzle game at first but then it transforms itself into an exciting thriller where you have to escape/survive. It freaking changed its genre near the end... Its like playing a sports/football game until the crowd becomes zombies and you have to get out of the stadium alive.
  • Channel4 - November 15, 2010 4:27 p.m.

Eh?! What blaspemy is this?! When i saw the picture with Bioshock in it I thought you'd forget that MGS2 did essentially the same plot twist 6 years prior and did it better. To my horror you didn't completely forget MGS2 but ignored the actual plot twist so you could make a joke about something that hasn't been funny for 5 years. Disappointing. And yes I know i'm a rabid foamy mouthed MGS2 fanboy.
  • Woodsey - November 15, 2010 3:25 p.m.

KotOR's twist is certainly the best, but where the hell did you get those screens from? They look like pre-pre-alpha shots.
  • trident - November 15, 2010 2:58 p.m.

how about the princess being in another castle?