Topics

Top 7

• Cerberus1838 - May 27, 2009 5:31 a.m.

What about MSG5, seen an ARG or something along those lines out @ the official Konami (Japanese) site. Snake even shows up on the countdown..... and all signs point to e3, they appear on the countdown aswell.
  • MGOidBOSS - May 27, 2009 12:05 p.m.

Get the Low down on MGS5...Gamesradar fail, they could do one of their stupid articles, 10 things we mostly think will be in mgs5 although were probably wrong.
  • Unoriginal - May 27, 2009 6:12 p.m.

I really wrote a meaningfull comment but then realized that I was the 113th to comment so I guess no one would read it. Well, great list GR.
  • thefarkinator - May 27, 2009 6:46 p.m.

Good luck with the HL3 thing guys! lol. Cool article, though.
  • georgeguy - May 27, 2009 8:14 p.m.

i would want a LittlebigPlanet sequel. that would be fun... Captcha: Congress byplay
  • stlman90 - May 27, 2009 8:26 p.m.

sly cooper and kingdom hearts would be great!!!!!!!!!!
  • kingdomknight0 - May 28, 2009 1:29 a.m.

I have no doubt that Square will make another Kingdom Hearts. And I also have no doubt that all the parts we hate about it will come back with the parts we love. (Yes, the damned gummy ship and the little mermaid too.) So long as we get to see Mickey kick ass like you didn't know he could it's worth it right? Right!?
  • thephntm - May 28, 2009 2:58 a.m.

sly 3 already had 3d missions my captcha: whose delegate
  • RedOutlive10 - May 28, 2009 10:18 p.m.

More info about id Soft next games would be nice in this E3.
  • blademage20 - May 29, 2009 1:58 p.m.

A DS version of SSB would b awesome!
  • secretsearcher - May 30, 2009 12:50 a.m.

YES! I love the sly cooper games. I practically cried when I beat the third one. BRING IT BACK!!!!! Oh, and the character on the far left in the disney photo is Maiden Marian from the old disney robin hood :)
  • r3ap3r - May 30, 2009 6:13 p.m.

YES FUCKIN BRING BACK SLY COOPER! i loved the series from the first game to know i would love a knew one to comeback and revive those good ol times.
  • BeastlyB - May 30, 2009 10:54 p.m.

half life 2 ep 3 is going to be announced I'm not just positive I'm HIV (or should I say HEV) positive
  • pueojit1 - May 31, 2009 1:04 a.m.

go ssbs and sly cooper!!!!
  • Ell223 - May 31, 2009 12:47 p.m.

thought this might warrent some attention http://www.eeggs.com/items/55519.html
  • Smash_Bro - June 1, 2009 2:02 a.m.

Smash Bros DS! I soo called that on the "First Look At the DSi" article! Aww yeah. See, other people agree that my ideas are schweet. It had BETTER happen. I think 3D games would be cool. It would be the first step into virtual-reality gaming (which WILL happen). They should make games with 3D and normal versions, in case the 3D sucks, y'know?
  • daquon1234 - June 1, 2009 4:52 p.m.

what about a new zelda
  • CreeplyTuna - November 18, 2009 10:40 p.m.

3-D games will probably destroy people eyes or something technical from the strain. im fine with games the way they are