Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• Cyberninja - May 26, 2009 8:39 p.m.

100th and this ReCAPTCHA would have been better for the 50 under sold games feature: the out sold
  • Chase158 - May 26, 2009 8:38 p.m.

I hope to God that the next GTA game isn't set in America again. If we have a retread of San Andreas and Vice City... Personally, I think Moscow or Sicily would be the best locations. Anywhere but the United States.
  • Geminiman82 - May 26, 2009 8:22 p.m.

Kingdom Hearts III FTW!
  • FierceDeity - May 26, 2009 7:40 p.m.

omg i would love any kind of smash bros and a return to vice city would be fricking awesome recaptcha - the vices its a sign that vice city shold return!!!!
  • Solstice - May 26, 2009 5:01 p.m.

@charley235. That's what cheat codes are for.
  • RebornKusabi - May 26, 2009 5 p.m.

Oh wow! Someone else besides me remembered Newsies... I have a feeling it was someone who's name rhymes with Brisk Cantista >_>
  • Solstice - May 26, 2009 4:44 p.m.

@ vitoruss. I just think that GTA IV didn't have enough humor in it.
  • GamesRadarChrisAntista - May 26, 2009 4:44 p.m.

NESRyan, for the mother-grabbin WIN!
  • mattofdeltora - May 26, 2009 3:47 p.m.

thats a crap load of disney characters to name, i remember most of em but not the names though
  • Yo2252 - May 26, 2009 3:11 p.m.

the plot of KH II was great! that's like blasphamy! and, ya I do want to see KH III announced.
  • KHfan - May 26, 2009 3:03 p.m.

omg i wish that those donosaurs where really in the next kh game, robin hood would be cool too
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - May 26, 2009 2:22 p.m.

3d gaming ftw saw this thing on the gadget show that talked about it and i was just like "YEEEESSSSS PLEEEAAASEEEE" I wanty ReCapture : "memory if" - if what? answer: they forgot
  • danzilla3 - May 26, 2009 12:30 p.m.

You know that Sly 4 was anounced in May Of 2007 right?
  • brumminator - May 26, 2009 12:20 p.m.

We NEED a new smash bros. for ds. we should also have some othes 64 games redone,like ocarina of time. that would be so cool!!!
  • matty1992 - May 26, 2009 12:09 p.m.

new GTA should be Vice City, the best map by far in GTA
  • GoKanuks - May 26, 2009 noon

Man, I just want to see a new Zelda for the N64/Wii. Thats all I want PLEASE!!! RT www.Privacy-Center.net
  • HMXsean - May 26, 2009 11:59 a.m.

I liked Mulan....
  • noobeater - May 26, 2009 11:46 a.m.

i must agree with so many others. for me gta 4 was terrible because of realism. dont give me cars that cannot turn round a corner at 5 mph or 2 bullets to kill me or a small city with no planes i want what san andreas and vice city gave us i could blast my car at 500mph and underwater and over cliffs and planes and one massive unrealistic world like san andreas point is San andreas WAS AWESOME also better racing games for 360 either more gran tursimo(ish) or star wars podracer or mario kart style
  • Vagrant - May 26, 2009 11:10 a.m.

DS Smash Bros would be a great idea. We won't see GTAV for a while, because they've still at least one more (Louis-based) DLC for IV to do instead. Valve suck. I SAID IT. And Kingdom Hearts? Seriously?
  • Games_Radar_DaveMeikleham - May 26, 2009 10:35 a.m.

Earl and Baby Sinclair for the massive, massive Jim Henson win.