Topics

Top 7

• markshell - January 19, 2010 3:42 p.m.

Man, you need to put together a top 100 list for this one. Every time I see the Bowser from Mario 64 (or even from Mario Party 1) I laugh so hard I can't even breathe. There are so many others, please, more!
  • Persona - January 19, 2010 2:45 p.m.

I will admit.. i was " " this close to playing Bomberman Act Zero.. Thank god I returned it before ripping the holy plastic barrier..
  • RedAppolyon - January 19, 2010 11:11 a.m.

Personally, i thought Prince of Persia: Warrior Within prince looked BA.
  • Cadavra41 - January 19, 2010 4:23 a.m.

It seems to me that the two pictures are from halo 1 and 2 but you say that the change took place from halo 2 to 3.
  • JustTheBoBreaker - January 19, 2010 2:26 a.m.

How about B.J. Blazkowics from Wolfenstein? Great article by the way, the Oprah part was a nice touch
  • AuthorityFigure - January 19, 2010 2:22 a.m.

Reminds me of that scene in the Simpsons where they manufacture "Poochie" as a character: "Rasterfy him by 10%..." etc.
  • Nick851 - January 19, 2010 1:52 a.m.

I think Chris looks better now, I mean he's got ripped to fight Wesker who's like Neo out of the Matrix. Makes sense. And Joanna Dark should be on your list, she went from classy, sexy voice, great game. To a dumb slut in a bad game :/ thanks a lot Rare
  • zcarapau2 - January 19, 2010 12:56 a.m.

Ohhh Miss Croft u are like Portos Wine, older the better
  • JJBSterling - January 19, 2010 12:04 a.m.

I thought maybe Jak from the precursor legacy to Jak 2 (heck, maybe even from 2 to 3).
  • soren7550 - January 18, 2010 11:10 p.m.

Surprised that Joanna Dark wasn't on here. (vastly different from Perfect Dark [N64] to Perfect Dark Zero [360] and then back to Perfect Dark [XBL re-make])
  • garnsr - January 18, 2010 10:34 p.m.

Sonic's change was mostly just attitude, not physical. I liked how Oprah's cockney grew with each entry (hmm, that sounds kind of off.)
  • CH3BURASHKA - January 18, 2010 10:25 p.m.

Half-Life seems like an easy target, what with a half-decade and multiple hardware iterations in between releases. I was hoping for a Max Payne reference. Can't believe you missed a chance to make fun of his constipation, as almost every article starring him does.
  • robotechandnarutosucks - January 18, 2010 10:20 p.m.

@girlgoodnice01 advertising on this site nets you and your shoes an instant fail score of 358252958. and no mention of how sonic went from Mr. Cool and Speedy to the annoying gay blue guy?
  • Cyberninja - January 18, 2010 9:43 p.m.

what about sora from kingdom hearts he turned into a another person completly
  • Spybreak8 - January 18, 2010 9:21 p.m.

Haha some of these are good and some are just showing off the limitations of old tech like the Half Life comparison. I'd also agree Joanna from Perfect Dark and Link from Legend of Zelda are good runner ups.
  • Yeager1122 - January 18, 2010 9:12 p.m.

Woman changing to man i can see why oprah is vomiting at the thought.
  • lewis42025 - January 18, 2010 8:31 p.m.

they said that master chief changed between halo 2 and 3, but they showed pictures of 1 and 2....hmmm
  • mgkyo666 - January 18, 2010 8:18 p.m.

I thought I saw a ball popping out of female bomberman's disturbing excuse for a thong. *shudder*
  • StrayGator - January 18, 2010 8:11 p.m.

Joanna "Perfect" Dark (honorable mention?)