Topics

Top 7

• DHokat - July 26, 2011 1:38 a.m.

All I can say is that I have never played any of these games. Missing out it seems, mostly on stubbz
  • ranzatsu - July 26, 2011 1:38 a.m.

What about the final stage in Elite Beat Agents? It kinda went the same way that Ulala did, dying then getting clapped to life, but the final stage was a pisser. Jumpin' Jack Flash was a bitch.
  • MouseKlok - July 26, 2011 1:39 a.m.

Space Michael!!!
  • MonocledYaoGuai - July 26, 2011 1:54 a.m.

HELL YEAH Bust-a-Groove! But no Elite Beat Agents? I am disappoint Mikel.
  • MrSuitMan - July 26, 2011 1:57 a.m.

The Nightmare Before Christmas game for PS2(a decent Devil May Cry clone) had cool boss battles where you would collect notes as you attack to fill up a bar, which would then initiate a cool ryhthm sequence that were redone versions of the songs in the movie. Those were cool dance battles.
  • NightCrawler_358 - July 26, 2011 2:01 a.m.

Nice list. If you guys are looking for more Elite Beat Agents, check out this Mega64 video haha. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXZGzhsS-5I
  • 435 - July 26, 2011 2:03 a.m.

Flyin', Flyin' to your so-u-oul. Flyin', Flyin' to your so-u-oul. Flyin', Flyin' to your so-u-OOOOOOOOUL!
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - July 26, 2011 2:04 a.m.

EBA is cool, but not quite what I was going for here. Unless the bad guys are also dancing, it just isn't the same.
  • zonic505 - July 26, 2011 2:16 a.m.

Ouendan/Elite Beat Agents should've been at least a honorable mention. I mean, you're dancing (& teaming up w/ the villains in the Ouendan games) to save the earth from a meteor, alien invasion, & another ice age.
  • kicking222 - July 26, 2011 2:32 a.m.

"Stubbs" wins in my book. "Space Channel 5" is an awesome game, but getting modern indie rock bands to cover '50s classics was a brilliant move. It's a shame the songs aren't otherwise used in the game, but the soundtrack is great, and the dance battle using it is almost as good. I love the moves, I love how Stubbs enters and leaves the dance floor, and I love what a random occurrence the sequence is within the game.
  • BoxingMarco - July 26, 2011 2:36 a.m.

HELL YEAH STUBBS!!!!
  • Corsair89 - July 26, 2011 2:44 a.m.

I was just playing the Sly Cooper HD collection and the deadly dance with Mz. Ruby is a fucking frustrating bitch. Fuck that boos.
  • thewulfen - July 26, 2011 2:50 a.m.

The GTA BoGT dancing is pretty awesome just because it is just a random thing to add to the over-the-topness of the DLC.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - July 26, 2011 2:58 a.m.

I love Stubbs! If you haven't played it, download it from Games on Demand on XBL. Sure it's not the greatest game, but it just has so much charm. And the dance battle is probaly one of the best parts.
  • 510BrotherPanda - July 26, 2011 3:07 a.m.

Great Top 7, Mikel. Really had fun reading this one! @zonic505 Technically, the blue team in Ouendan 2 aren't villains, they're a rival cheer squad from the next door city district/prefecture. And the disaster was worse than just an Ice Age; the sun had burned out, and needed to be "re-warmed with the power of love"...
  • CaptCOMMANDO - July 26, 2011 3:08 a.m.

I read this because Mikel wrote it.
  • CraigSpanner - July 26, 2011 3:43 a.m.

Stubbs the Zombie is one of my all-time favourite games. Plus, it had co-op campaign.
  • Yaro - July 26, 2011 3:48 a.m.

I also read it because Mikel wrote it. =)
  • Lurkero - July 26, 2011 4:08 a.m.

Space Channel 5 should at least be 1-5 of this list.