Topics

Top 7

• TedDidlio - December 29, 2009 8:59 a.m.

I must disagree. I know I'm in the HUGE minority, and to be fair, it HAS been a long time since I played it, and I was a much younger chap when I played it, but.. I genuinely enjoyed Enter The Matrix. It wasn't perfect, but I thought it was tight, looked good for it's time, and was really satisfying once you go the hang of it.
  • jackthemenace - December 29, 2009 8:26 a.m.

ha, girrlllzzz kissin is hoooot made me laugh like hell XD i'm such a child.
  • 4fromK - December 29, 2009 6 a.m.

this list is pretty perfect. everything on here truly deserves it.
  • El_Hombre11 - December 29, 2009 5:33 a.m.

I think someone was a little hard on the Matrix game... that was one of the first games I ever got to play, and it wasn't that bad... but maybe that was just the xbox version haha anyways I do somewhat agree with it, because the most fun I had playing that game was when I used the cheats for unlimited ammo/focus. But it wasn't terrible.
  • Scotch - December 29, 2009 5:01 a.m.

an amazing article, you guys should have made it "top disappointments of the decade" and put wii at number one
  • camelfro - December 29, 2009 4:54 a.m.

i honestly thought when i saw the title of this article i thought the wii would be number 1
  • sklorbit - December 29, 2009 4:25 a.m.

lair 4 me. i got all my friends to come over and see how awesome the ps3 was and lair was unfortunatly the only game i had to show off. it was really embarressing, everyone was making fun of me for buying a ps3... their sorry now though... we got games now!(uncharted 2,MGS4,Killzone2,ECT.)
  • CH3BURASHKA - December 29, 2009 3:25 a.m.

Wait, WHAT? I was excited that I'd get a Talkradar Podcast Special during the winter break, but I didn't know they'd still pump out content! Thanks GR!
  • secondhand1 - December 29, 2009 3:14 a.m.

embitchening suckery. Awesome.
  • coolbeans - December 29, 2009 2:07 a.m.

i liked enter the matrix too but i guess GR really does hate that game
  • Romination - December 29, 2009 12:52 a.m.

Who the hell wrote these? Nowhere in Red Steel do you aim with the Nunchuck. It wouldn't have mattered a lick if that's what it was (or been controllable)
  • michaelmcc827 - December 29, 2009 12:03 a.m.

I liked enter the matrix! Then again, I was probably 12 when I played it, so I didn't know any better.
  • Defguru7777 - December 28, 2009 11:57 p.m.

Red Steel was a big letdown for me. But if one thing was fun in that game, it was shooting guns out of people's hands. And the worst part for me was the horrible "cutscenes." I don't know if it was one of the most disappointing of the decade though. But it is one of the worst games I own.
  • vitoruss - December 28, 2009 11:43 p.m.

I gotta agree with Ironarm. I liked Enter the Matrix. Granted the plot was shit and it was buggy as hell and got really redundant, at the time I was young and highly entertained by the bull(shit)et-time gunplay. Looking back, the game wasn't that great and I could never beat it due to a gamebreaking glitch, but whatevs.
  • Master_Leep - December 28, 2009 11:04 p.m.

um, spore should be number 1 or at least make the list :P biggest disappointment for me ever after watching that GDC conference....
  • twishart - December 28, 2009 10:41 p.m.

I would have hoped to see an entry titled "96% of Wii games". Is that too generous? I don't think I've played ANY of these.
  • BAMchucknorris - December 28, 2009 9:48 p.m.

the decade wasnt all bad! I mean, there was halo, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Call of Duty (all the ones except for the terrible wii and DS versions), and countless other great games including Bioshock and the second Assassin's Creed!
  • lovinmyps3 - December 28, 2009 9:01 p.m.

It was still a fun decade. =)
  • Dexsus - December 28, 2009 8:05 p.m.

Hmm, I liked Enter the Matrix and actually taking on the agents instead of pissing it away from them, It looks horrible now though. Path of Neo was great as well as mentioned. I definitely agree with everything else on this list, R.I.P. Sonic.
  • axis56 - December 28, 2009 7:23 p.m.

i agree with the decision on ETM, the word for that game is gray. it was so dull in one of films most bizarre universes. shame. sonic was a write-off from the word go.