Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• Romination - July 13, 2009 10:57 p.m.

hey hey hey Everyone get the joke? Avery Johnson? Black ops missions? hunh hunh heh hah (Captcha: Dickens Declines)
  • Turkeykilla7 - July 13, 2009 11:38 p.m.

Man Grandma got Game lolz. Maybe she'll take her ps3 to prayer group this sunday. Loved this list GR it was SUPER PWNIES. but where was HOY QUARLOW from SUPER PUNCHOUT on Snes. Little guy from china 72 years old 100 pounds and has 62 wins. He was terrible. Always smacking you in the face with his walking stick. >< OUch SAuce.
  • mishmoigon - July 13, 2009 11:39 p.m.

GRANDMA IS BADAAASSSSS
  • Turkeykilla7 - July 13, 2009 11:57 p.m.

Most people want Snake on here but he's not really that old. Most people on this list look like they're older than 65 or so. Old snake looked more like 45-50. Old but still had some good years left.
  • eddiejoe502 - July 14, 2009 12:04 a.m.

Im suprised Snake was not in this,but I guess he acctualy is not old.
  • DaBadGuy - July 14, 2009 12:32 a.m.

How is Big Boss not on there, he's old and would be an awesome grandfather. Here's how a conversation with him would go: "Grandpa grandpa, Timmy Timmyson made fun of me at school, he says I'm a buttpirate because I have an eyepatch like you." "Timmy Timmyson 4816 Valkner Boulevard, Mother: Midge, Father: Kenneth-deceased, I know about him, don't you worry son, I'll teach you everything I know about CQC, (cue Rocky music). Next day at school, while Timmy Timmyson is in the hallway I would dive tackle him, grab him, snap his neck, and then stuff him in the locker, problem solved. Cranky Kong would be awesome too, but, eh, Big Boss vs Cranky Kong, meh.
  • lovinmyps3 - July 14, 2009 3:19 a.m.

Am I the only one who actually played MGS? With the exception of Xplosive59 everyone is saying "[snake] is like only 25 or something" (potpan0 you idiot). He was "born" in like 1971 or 72. Either you didn't pay attention to the story or your math skills are a little off.
  • ChrisAntistaSmellsLikePizza - July 14, 2009 4:12 a.m.

WOW, I play L4D almost 30 hours a week and I had no idea Bill's last name was Overbeck?!?!?!?! I can guess that it was in the manual, but I got it off Steam. Odd.
  • Silvermech - July 14, 2009 5:02 a.m.

Old people are always badass. When they drive, everything is fair game, my grandpa has even driven on the sidewalk. And in the movies, they whip those cocky yungun's onto the ground. They rock.
  • the12yearoldotaku - July 14, 2009 3:06 p.m.

Wheres old snake?
  • Cyberninja - July 14, 2009 4:28 p.m.

this a good article
  • Hurricrane - July 14, 2009 7:02 p.m.

SARGE JOHNSON WAS 82!!?!? BLASPHEMY!!!
  • metalgatesolid - July 14, 2009 8:42 p.m.

Surely old Snake is the ultimate grandparent. He could teach you ultimate hide and seek, teach you how to destroy huge armoured nucular weapons and let you play with things like the stealth suit and, in controlled environments of course, the banndana.
  • Solstice - July 14, 2009 11:39 p.m.

I am shocked too. How come Old Snake isn't on here?! Keyword: ''Old''. I mean in MGS4 he had heart attacks, had to take syringes, I mean, c'mon!
  • squidhead442 - July 15, 2009 2:52 a.m.

forget all the haters, this was hilarious and insanely entertaining! Well done!
  • lovinmyps3 - July 15, 2009 4:52 a.m.

@squidhead442 I'm not hating the article, quite the opposite actually. I love Bill from Left 4 Dead (I put in at least 10 hours of it every week alone) I just think Snake (the most badass elderly person ever!) deserves at least a number 2 spot, only because grandma hardcore is real.
  • SaulFidgeonGuy - July 15, 2009 7:30 p.m.

loved the grandad pic for Oro! lol great article
  • gatornation1254 - July 15, 2009 9:15 p.m.

wow grandma was hilarious
  • breadlord - July 16, 2009 1:36 a.m.

A bunch of people, well really one. Old snake is, like 42 or something? He acts 80, but he is really 40 something. Also, you forgot Illidan, from warcraft 3. The minimum age he could be at is 10,000. I wish my grandma was like that Hardcore Granny. :(
  • LieutenantCipher - July 17, 2009 3:26 a.m.

lol, Bill reminds me of my grandpa, only bill is louder and more outspoken, my grandad would never risk telling dear grandma about his zombie shenanigans...