• Rhymenocerous - December 18, 2010 12:31 p.m.

Castlevania deserves more love.
  • CaptainSalmon - December 18, 2010 12:05 p.m.

And hereby ends the most interesting gaming awards ceremony(?) of 2010. Screw Spike VGAs, this shit needs to be on TV. I'm just surprised you didn't manage to squeeze Sonic Colours up on there somewhere. Screw BioShock 2, Sonic Colours was incredibly and surprisingly not bad.
  • AlmightyFuzz - December 18, 2010 11:54 a.m.

On behalf of the Super Meat Boy soundtrack, fuck you and your bias! Anamanaguchi are indeed awesome, and I love there music, but SMB's soundtrack is easily better than Scott Pilgrims vs the World.
  • Ilyere - December 18, 2010 11:35 a.m.

These choices are pretty good. I finally got Mass Effect 2, but I haven't gotten round to getting Red Dead Redemption, for which I will probably kick myself forever if I never buy it... Do you think it would be possible to do a set of awards based entirely on the Gamesradar community's opinions?
  • NegaCostas - December 18, 2010 9:59 a.m.

why...did mass effect 2 not win an awards?....sure runner up for game of the year is good..but what ever in my mind it wins GOTY.....and many other awards
  • ultimatepunchrod - December 18, 2010 8:37 a.m.

great stuff guys thanks for this. im not knockin' you guys but i think ME2 was better than red dead. thats just my opinion but yea. i think enslaved is my game of the year. i love that game so much. anyway great lists.
  • AshLynx - December 18, 2010 8:18 a.m.

Shame No More Heroes 2 is already in the "Forgotten" pile, I only bought two new games this year, 999 for DS, and No More Heroes 2, which I had on preorder and got the day it came out. Guess I was in the majority on being super psyched for that game, such a shame, No More Heroes 1 and 2 are by far the most fun I've had on the Wii to date.
  • noune - December 18, 2010 7:19 a.m.

Best sports game anyone?
  • IChooseUAntistaMON - December 18, 2010 6:42 a.m.

Nooooooooooo i wanted ME2 :(
  • Limbo - December 18, 2010 6:37 a.m.

No surprise that it came down to RDR and ME2. I personally prefer RDR, but ME2 is also a really great game.
  • KnightDehumidifier - December 18, 2010 6:08 a.m.

You know, since Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition was released in 2010, it deserves to be Game of the Year of 2010. It's legally binding, so it works. Make it happen, I'll wait right here, eating this apple. It's a Granny Smith, got this at a local Stop n' Shop down the road.
  • LordRevan111 - December 18, 2010 5:24 a.m.

Literally every GOTY is between ME2 and RDR... I love both but I gotta go with commander shepard
  • NocturnalRight - December 18, 2010 5:22 a.m.

@Charlie Barratt two minutes after I posted that I remembered that Muramasa came out in 2009.
  • porjos - December 18, 2010 5:02 a.m.

I Love you GR
  • celticsfan645 - December 18, 2010 5 a.m.

It is awesome how there is just enough humor to keep us from getting disinterested
  • c03n3nj0 - December 18, 2010 4:37 a.m.

You know, I read "Most Satisfying Gore" and somehow skipped Kratos and saw the picture of Epic Yarn. I was extremely confused for a few seconds. Great awards. ^_^
  • QLev - December 18, 2010 4:14 a.m.

Being that these are opinions, it's natural for there to be a lot of disagreements with any awards article. However, I found myself agreeing with pretty much all of these. Well done and great article.
  • BobberyFan98 - December 18, 2010 4:11 a.m.

Dear god, I'm happy that Reach was atleast a Runner-up. Everybody's been neglecting this game. It was one of the most hyped games of the year! Why is that?
  • Clovin64 - December 18, 2010 4:03 a.m.

Good call. Red Dead Redemption was the best game that came out this year and it fully deserved to win. I'm also glad that Bioshock 2 and FFXIII picked up awards. Happy face!
  • bradmillow0 - December 18, 2010 3:58 a.m.

How did game of the year and readers choice get the same results? Interesting...